• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craigslist Cooking Lessons: Free and Fun Party Idea!

In summary, someone is advertising Pampered Chef lessons without first enrolling in a class and they're asking for people in the area to contact them.
txtrina
Silver Member
I was looking at my local craigslist website today and saw someone's posting asking for cooking lessons that don't require signing up for a class and aren't expensive. So check out the site and see if anyone in your area is looking for help!

She said that she has a picky two year old and her and her husband are tired of the same old meals. So I emailed her and asked her if she had ever considered hosting a party since we'll do free cooking lessons and entertain her guests.

So her reply was that she's thought about it was afraid none of her friends would want to come. I told her that we encourage our hosts to overinvite to overcome that challenge as well as collecting outside orders for people who cannot come. Any other suggestions on how I can convince her to have a party?

Thanks,
Trina

I have never heard of a Craiglist. What is it?

JAE said:
I have never heard of a Craiglist. What is it?
Craigslist is a website were u can post an ad for free/w pics it is a pretty sweet deal if u need to sell somthing or need somthing!

Thanks for the idea

Thanks you must have read my mind!! I was just wondering what that was called the other day and was going to ask here.
Schel

Try to think of her needs - to get more cooking tips. Tell her that you will give her a great show if she does the best she can. You won't be too disappointed if her friend's don't show.

I'd try to do a mommy and me show - especially if she doesn't work. You won't have as many orders at the actual show but you'd break into a new social group. Moms are always looking for something to do with their kids so will be more likely to come.

Great responding to her. Try to talk to her in person instead by e-mail. You want to connect with her.

Good luck...

txtrina said:
I was looking at my local craigslist website today and saw someone's posting asking for cooking lessons that don't require signing up for a class and aren't expensive. So check out the site and see if anyone in your area is looking for help!

She said that she has a picky two year old and her and her husband are tired of the same old meals. So I emailed her and asked her if she had ever considered hosting a party since we'll do free cooking lessons and entertain her guests.

So her reply was that she's thought about it was afraid none of her friends would want to come. I told her that we encourage our hosts to overinvite to overcome that challenge as well as collecting outside orders for people who cannot come. Any other suggestions on how I can convince her to have a party?

Thanks,
Trina

What topic was this posted under?
Schel

schel said:
What topic was this posted under?
Schel

It was under the services section in lessons. I checked around some of the other areas too but didn't see much. Also be sure to check out the events pages if you are looking to do fairs, etc. I found a lady who hosts a Holiday Home Show or something like that in November for 2 days out of 2 houses for people to sell their stuff too, hopefully that will pan out too!

Trina

I just found someone on craigslist under "services" under "household" advertising Pampered Chef.

lynnguilm said:
I just found someone on craigslist under "services" under "household" advertising Pampered Chef.

And yet somehow none of us are really surprised... after all "no internet advertising" can't really mean exactly what it says, can it???? These people give me a headache!:mad:

1. How do I search for specific items on Craigslist?

To search for specific items on Craigslist, simply type in the keyword or item name in the search bar located at the top of the website. You can also filter your search by location, price range, and category to narrow down your results.

2. Can I post multiple listings on Craigslist without getting flagged?

Yes, you can post multiple listings on Craigslist as long as they are legitimate and follow the website's terms of use. However, it is important to avoid spamming or posting the same listing multiple times in a short period, as this may result in your posts getting flagged or removed.

3. How can I avoid scams on Craigslist?

To avoid scams on Craigslist, it is important to only deal with local buyers or sellers, and to never give out personal or financial information. It is also recommended to meet in a public place for transactions and to thoroughly research the item and seller before making a purchase.

4. Can I negotiate the price of an item on Craigslist?

Yes, you can negotiate the price of an item on Craigslist with the seller. However, it is important to be respectful and reasonable with your offers. It is also recommended to thoroughly inspect the item before agreeing on a final price.

5. How do I delete or edit my listing on Craigslist?

To delete or edit your listing on Craigslist, log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can manage your listings and make any necessary changes or delete the listing altogether.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Adrian
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • angmillar