• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2 Boxes of Pampered Chef Mix for Guacamole Fri Night!

In summary, one box of Pampered Chef Mix makes approximately 2 cups of guacamole and is gluten-free. The guacamole can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Additional ingredients such as fresh avocados, lime juice, and diced tomatoes are needed to make the guacamole according to the recipe. The Pampered Chef Mix can also be used for other dips and recipes such as salsa or as a seasoning for tacos.
chefannie
I have a cooking show Friday night and the host told me today that she would like to make guacamole. She loves the PC mix and asked if I had some. I don't - does anyone have 2 boxes that they can sell me that I could get in time for my party Friday? Thanks.:angel:

I dont but its being discontinued so you'd better tell her to stock up! I just ordered some on my last show!

I just made my last packet for the superbowl today! Sorry!

chefannie said:
I have a cooking show Friday night and the host told me today that she would like to make guacamole. She loves the PC mix and asked if I had some. I don't - does anyone have 2 boxes that they can sell me that I could get in time for my party Friday? Thanks.:angel:

I have 1 box if you still need it....
[email protected]
:D

Related to Need 2 Boxes of Pampered Chef Mix for Guacamole Fri Night!

1. How much guacamole does one box of Pampered Chef Mix make?

One box of Pampered Chef Mix makes approximately 2 cups of guacamole.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Mix is gluten-free.

3. Can I make the guacamole ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the guacamole ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.

4. Do I need any additional ingredients for the guacamole?

Yes, you will need fresh avocados, lime juice, and diced tomatoes to make the guacamole according to the Pampered Chef Mix recipe.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Mix for other dips or recipes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Mix is versatile and can be used for other dips and recipes such as salsa or as a seasoning for tacos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMichele1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • vgibsonrn