• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co

In summary, "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co" is a community event organized by Pampered Chef for people in the Monument/Colorado Springs area to host or attend cooking parties. It is a free opportunity to learn new recipes and try out new products in a fun and interactive setting with friends and family. Participants can either host a party or attend as a guest, and the menu can be customized with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. All levels of cooking experience are welcome.
chefann
Gold Member
This request isn't for me, it's for someone in my extended cluster. One of our team members locally signed her daughter, who lives in Monument, CO. The recruiter has sent a note to our director (who is out of state for both parties), requesting a Hospitality director for her daughter. Unfortunately, she's gotten no response from our Director, who has a fairly large personal cluster and very large overall organization, so the request has probably gotten lost in the shuffle of her everyday business.

Is there anyone here who can welcome a new consultant to their meetings? Please contact me, and I'll pass your info along to my clustermate. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that your director hasn't responded to the request for a Hospitality director for your team member's daughter. It can be frustrating when things get lost in the shuffle of everyday business. I hope that someone here on the forum is able to help and welcome the new consultant to their meetings. Good luck and I hope everything works out for your team member's daughter!

I would be more than happy to extend a warm welcome to your clustermate's daughter who is joining our company as a consultant in Monument, CO. As a fellow consultant in the area, I understand the importance of having a supportive and welcoming environment when starting a new business.I would be happy to have your clustermate's daughter join our meetings and provide her with any support and guidance she may need. Please feel free to pass along my contact information and have her reach out to me directly. I would be more than happy to answer any questions she may have and help her get started on her journey with Pampered Chef.Thank you for reaching out and helping to ensure that all new consultants feel welcomed and supported in our organization. I look forward to meeting and working with your clustermate's daughter.

1. What is "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co"?

"Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co" is a community event organized by Pampered Chef to connect people who are interested in hosting or attending cooking parties in the Monument/Colorado Springs area. It is a great opportunity to learn new recipes, try out new products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family.

2. How can I participate in "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co"?

To participate in "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co", you can either host a cooking party or attend one as a guest. As a host, you will invite your friends and family to your home and our Pampered Chef consultant will provide a cooking demonstration and showcase our products. As a guest, you can attend a party hosted by someone else and enjoy the food and company while learning about our products.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co". Our Pampered Chef consultants will provide the cooking demonstration and samples for free. However, if you would like to purchase any of our products, you can do so at the party.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co" party?

Yes, you can work with our Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your party. We have a wide range of recipes and products to choose from, so we can create a menu that suits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Can I host a "Seeking Hospitality, Monument/Colo Spgs, Co" party if I don't have any cooking experience?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to provide a seamless and enjoyable cooking experience for everyone, regardless of their cooking skills. Our products are also designed to make cooking easy and convenient for anyone. So don't worry if you're not a pro in the kitchen, we welcome all levels of experience at our parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Nanisu