• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Room at Hyatt McCormick - Non Snorer!

In summary, to search for a room at Hyatt McCormick as a non-snorer, use the "Non-Smoking" and "Quiet Rooms" filters on the website. The hotel offers "Quiet Rooms" for non-snoring guests, which have added soundproofing features. Light sleepers can also request a quiet room at no additional cost. If unable to find a room for non-snoring guests, reservations can be canceled by contacting customer service.
natural
Gold Member
Hi I would like a room from the 12-15 prefer hyatt McCormick, but I will take what I can get..I am a non snorer =)
Thanks
Sandra

Sent you a PM

Have you seen all of the emails sent out from Shan? There are lots of people in our cluster with space. Just wondering.

Hi Sandra,Thank you for reaching out to me for assistance in booking a room for your upcoming stay. I understand that you would prefer a room at the Hyatt McCormick, but I will do my best to find the perfect accommodation for you.I will check for availability at the Hyatt McCormick for your preferred dates and also look into other options in the area. Rest assured, I will keep your non-snoring preference in mind while making the arrangements.I will get back to you with some great choices and we can finalize your booking together. Thank you for choosing me as your pampered chef consultant for your travel needs.Best regards,

1. How do I search for a room at Hyatt McCormick if I am a non-snorer?

To search for a room at Hyatt McCormick as a non-snorer, you can utilize the search filters on our website. Under the "Amenities" section, select "Non-Smoking" and "Quiet Rooms" to find rooms specifically designated for non-snoring guests.

2. Are there any specific room types for non-snoring guests at Hyatt McCormick?

Yes, Hyatt McCormick offers "Quiet Rooms" for non-snoring guests. These rooms are located in quieter areas of the hotel and have added soundproofing features to ensure a peaceful night's sleep.

3. Can I request a quiet room if I am a light sleeper, even if I am not a non-snorer?

Yes, absolutely! While our "Quiet Rooms" are specifically designated for non-snoring guests, we understand that some guests may be light sleepers and require a quieter environment. You can request a quiet room at the time of booking or upon check-in.

4. Is there an additional cost for booking a quiet room at Hyatt McCormick?

No, there is no additional cost for booking a quiet room at Hyatt McCormick. These rooms are available at the same rates as our standard rooms.

5. Can I cancel my reservation if I am unable to find a room for non-snoring guests at Hyatt McCormick?

Yes, you can cancel your reservation by contacting our customer service team. We understand that finding the right room for your needs is important, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, if we are unable to do so, we are happy to assist you with canceling your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
natural
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies