• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MAui Bound: Mother's Day in Maui with Friends at PC Hyatt | CKM

In summary, "Maui Bound!" is a limited edition collection of kitchen tools and cookware inspired by the flavors and ingredients of Maui, Hawaii. It includes products such as a pineapple slicer, coconut grater, and tropical-themed serving dishes. All of the products are dishwasher safe and can be purchased separately or as a discounted bundle. The materials used in the collection are sustainable and eco-friendly, and the products can be used for both everyday cooking and themed parties.
ChefCKHall
Flight leaves at 6:15 AM tomorrow and we will get there at 11:00 AM. I will BE in Maui for Mother's Day! Neat thing is my AD (and my friend/previous consultant of 11 years) is going to be there tomorrow too. We rented condos next to each other till we transfer to official PC Hyatt on 5/12!

Aloha Mahalo!!

CK

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/tchooky/hula.gif

Have a wonderful time!

That is sooo great! Good for you and all the other earners of this amazing trip! Take lots of pics and we want regular updates on FB! LOL

Have fun!!!

I hope you have LOTS of fun girl!!! :D

Wooohoooo!!!! See ya there :)

Have a blast !! See you soon! I'll be arriving at the Hyatt on the 11th! WAHOO!! :)

1. What is "Maui Bound!"?

"Maui Bound!" is a limited edition collection of kitchen tools and cookware inspired by the flavors and ingredients of Maui, Hawaii. It includes products such as a pineapple slicer, coconut grater, and tropical-themed serving dishes.

2. Is the "Maui Bound!" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Maui Bound!" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "Maui Bound!" collection?

Yes, each item in the "Maui Bound!" collection can be purchased separately. However, we also offer a bundle option that includes all of the products at a discounted price.

4. Are the materials used in the "Maui Bound!" collection sustainable and eco-friendly?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to sustainability and using eco-friendly materials whenever possible. The "Maui Bound!" collection is made with sustainable materials such as bamboo and recycled plastic.

5. Can I use the "Maui Bound!" products for everyday cooking or are they just for themed parties?

The "Maui Bound!" collection is designed to bring a touch of tropical flavor to your everyday cooking, but they are also perfect for themed parties and gatherings. The versatile products can be used for a variety of dishes and occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SummerG
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • esavvymom