• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Super Swat: Ret. $4.25, Disc. Fall 2005, Ship to 51503

In summary, the product "Searching for a Super Swat" has a retail price of $4.25 and is currently available for purchase with a discount for the Fall 2005 season. It can be shipped to zip code 51503. However, it was a limited edition product and is no longer available for purchase. The return policy for "Searching for a Super Swat" allows for a full refund within 30 days if the customer is not satisfied with their purchase.
momoftwins
I am in search of a Super Swat for a great customer of mine. She only needs 1. It retailed for $4.25 and was discontinued Fall of 2005. Shipping would be to 51503. Thanks!

I second that motion! I need one also! Zip is 75068.

I am afraid to ask what the SUPER SWAT is????

A fly swatter

texaschef said:
I am afraid to ask what the SUPER SWAT is????

It's the coolest flyswatter EVER!

It has a hook to hang it up, a "dustpan" that snaps onto the swatter so you can use it to sweep up dead bugs...and little TWEEZERS that slide into the end of the handle for picking up ones you can't get to with the dust pan!!

SO does anyone out there have one??

I may have a couple I can part with... I just need to check some boxes... we moved here recently and still haven't unpacked everything.

I think I may have an extra one...how in the world would I ship that without putting it in a big box? They are pretty long...I just measured...20 inches!

1. What is the price of "Searching for a Super Swat"?

The retail price for "Searching for a Super Swat" is $4.25.

2. Is there a discount for "Searching for a Super Swat"?

Yes, there is a discount available for "Searching for a Super Swat" for the Fall 2005 season.

3. Can I purchase "Searching for a Super Swat" if I live in zip code 51503?

Yes, "Searching for a Super Swat" can be shipped to zip code 51503.

4. Is "Searching for a Super Swat" still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, "Searching for a Super Swat" was a limited edition product and is no longer available for purchase.

5. What is the return policy for "Searching for a Super Swat"?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase of "Searching for a Super Swat", you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
Replies