• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Iso Mini Catalogs | Buy Only What You Need - Save on Shipping!

In summary, an ISO Mini Catalog is a smaller version of the regular Pampered Chef catalog that contains a curated selection of popular and affordable products. It can be ordered through a consultant or the website, and the prices are the same as the regular catalog. Customers can customize their ISO Mini Catalog and potentially save on shipping costs by only purchasing the products they need. The amount of savings will vary based on product selection and location.
cochef
Gold Member
I only need about 6 of these and frankly don't want to pay for a pk of 25 ($3.75) and $4.25 shipping just for the few I need (don't need any other supplies). They figure out at 15 cents apiece - Does anyone have some they would sell and just send in an envelope? TIA

Forgot to add that I can do Paypal

What is an ISO Mini Catalog?

An ISO Mini Catalog is a smaller version of our regular Pampered Chef catalog that features a curated selection of our most popular and affordable products. It is designed to help customers save on shipping costs by only purchasing the items they need.

How do I order an ISO Mini Catalog?

You can order an ISO Mini Catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the ISO Mini Catalog option and choose the products you want to purchase.

Are the prices the same in the ISO Mini Catalog as the regular catalog?

Yes, the prices in the ISO Mini Catalog are the same as the regular catalog. The only difference is that the ISO Mini Catalog features a smaller selection of products to save on shipping costs.

Can I customize my ISO Mini Catalog?

Yes, you can customize your ISO Mini Catalog by selecting the specific products you want to include. This allows you to focus on the products that fit your needs and budget.

How much can I save on shipping with an ISO Mini Catalog?

The amount you can save on shipping will vary depending on the products you choose and your location. However, by only purchasing what you need, you can significantly reduce your shipping costs compared to ordering from the regular catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • kat29