• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Delicious Fall Recipe - Page 40!

In summary, the recipe for the cake on page 40 is a boxed spice cake mix, sautéed pears and whipped topping.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Hello everyone!! I am in search for an answer to my question!! I am looking through the fall catalog, & I am trying to figure out what recipe is on page 40. It looks like apples. Looks quite good, & wanted to try to give it a whirl!! Any insight would be great!! Hope everyone had a nice LONG weekend! It was actually nice up here for once, NO RAIN!!:sing:

I don't know which recipe it is, but the recipes in the catalogs are always listed in CC. I just checked, and they are still showing the S/S catalog, so perhaps tomorrow it will update?

Here's how to find it:
Consultants Corner / Products and Recipes / Recipes / Catalog Recipe index.

And I'm in NH too, glad for the sun finally!

Do you have Delightful Desserts? If I get up soon, I'll check it to see if it's the "Apple Crisp Cake".

I just looked in the Delightful Desserts, & it's not Apple Crisp Cake. Thanks for the help though! I'll keep looking!! However, that dessert looks yummy too!!

I emailed the test kitchens.

Oh wow, thanks!! I completely forgot about that!! :p Thanks again, as per what I wrote before I wouldn't have thought about that, :sing: !! Hope to hear soon, I'm going away for 2 weeks to California, & would like to make that for my Uncle, who has never seen me cook more than toast. Then, again the last time I went out there I was 9, & that was all that I could do. It's been a few years since, & now I can cook toast, & microwave dinners!! LOL!! j/k I am shocked at how much more I can do in the kitchen :chef: once I joined PC!! I'm happy to say I could move out, & live a healthy lifestyle in the kitchen. Okay, enough rambling, I guess I'm procrastinating on the inevitable, WORK!! :yuck: TIA!!

I wonder why I haven't gotten a reply from them yet! They are usually very speedy.

The Quiche Lorraine Tartlets recipe mentioned on page 42 isn't showing up on the pc.com website, either.

Yea, they usually are quite fast at replying. Well, it is the beginning of the month, so I'm sure things are crazy right now!! Thanks for all your help!!

It looks like they might be pears...I'm gonna go check the pies & tarts recipe cards.

They answered:
It is a boxed spice cake mix, sautéed pears and whipped topping.

Thank you so much for your help!! I hope it tastes as good as it looks!!

1. What types of recipes can I find on Page 40 for fall?

On Page 40, you can find a variety of fall recipes including soups, stews, casseroles, and desserts.

2. Are the ingredients for these fall recipes easy to find?

Yes, all the ingredients for these fall recipes can be found at your local grocery store. They are also commonly found in most households.

3. How difficult are the fall recipes on Page 40 to make?

The fall recipes on Page 40 range in difficulty, but most are easy to make with simple instructions. Some recipes may require more time and effort, but they are worth it for a delicious fall dish.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options on Page 40 for fall recipes?

Yes, there are vegetarian and vegan options available on Page 40. Look for the symbols next to the recipe title to indicate if it is vegetarian or vegan.

5. Can I substitute ingredients in the fall recipes on Page 40?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the fall recipes on Page 40 to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, the end result may differ from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies