• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Delicious Fall Fruit Tart Recipe on Page 11 | Recipe Search Help

In summary, to search for a specific recipe on the website, click on the "Recipe Search" tab and type in the recipe name or related keyword in the search bar. You can also use the filter options to narrow down your results. To save a recipe to your account, click on the "Save to My Recipes" button on the recipe page. You can print out a recipe by clicking on the "Print" button and use the filter options to find recipes that fit your dietary restrictions. If you cannot find a certain recipe, try different keywords or reach out to customer service for assistance or suggestions for similar recipes.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
The recipe on page 11 in fall catalog looks like a frut tart. Does any one know the name of that and how to make it

Double Berry Galette in the Stoneware Inspirations ckbk, page 83.

Thank you very much

You're very welcome.

?Hi there! I'm so glad you're interested in the recipe on page 11 of the fall catalog. It's actually called a "Fruit Tart" and it's one of my favorite recipes to make. To make it, you'll need a pre-made tart crust, some cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and your choice of fresh fruits. Simply mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract, spread it on the tart crust, and top with your favorite fruits. It's a delicious and easy dessert that's perfect for the fall season. Let me know how it turns out for you!

1. How do I search for a specific recipe?

To search for a specific recipe, click on the "Recipe Search" tab at the top of the page. Then, type in the name of the recipe or a keyword related to the recipe in the search bar. You can also use the filter options on the left side of the page to narrow down your search results.

2. How can I save recipes to my account?

To save a recipe to your account, simply click on the "Save to My Recipes" button located on the recipe page. The recipe will then be added to your saved recipes list for easy access in the future.

3. Can I print out a recipe from the website?

Yes, you can print out a recipe by clicking on the "Print" button located on the recipe page. This will generate a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can easily print out.

4. How do I find recipes that fit my dietary restrictions?

To find recipes that fit your dietary restrictions, use the filter options on the left side of the recipe search page. You can select options such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian to narrow down your search results.

5. What should I do if I cannot find a certain recipe on the website?

If you cannot find a specific recipe on the website, you can try using different keywords in the search bar. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding the recipe or suggestions for similar recipes that may meet your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
Admin Greg