• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Cheesy Hash Brown Recipe? Share Yours!

In summary, the Iso: Cheesy Hash Browns recipe requires frozen shredded hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese, butter, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and crushed cornflakes as ingredients. It takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook. You can substitute the cream of chicken soup for a different cream-based soup and use fresh shredded potatoes instead of frozen hash browns, after squeezing out excess moisture. You can also make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later, but it may require an extra 10-15 minutes of cook time if baking from cold.
chefjenibel
Hello! I am searching for a recipe for cheesy hashbrowns. I have looked all over , I even checked Joyce's Fine Cooking and I just can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a good cheesy hash brown recipe they'd be willing to share?
TIA~~~
Jen

Never mind! The Cheesy Potatos recipe that "whitey theresa" posted a while back looks just perfect! :)

Hash Brown Casserole1 32 oz. package hashbrowns or tater tots (thawed)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 16 oz Sour Cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Mix together soups, salt, pepper cheese onions and hash browns and put in 9 x 13 (rectangular baking stone) pan Bake at 350 for 1 hour. If you use tater tots just mash them in the bag prior to opening.
These are ALWAYS a hit.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Iso: Cheesy Hash Browns recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are frozen shredded hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese, butter, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and crushed cornflakes.

2. How long does it take to make the Iso: Cheesy Hash Browns recipe?

This recipe takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook.

3. Can I substitute the cream of chicken soup for a different type of soup?

Yes, you can substitute the cream of chicken soup for a different cream-based soup, such as cream of mushroom or cream of celery.

4. Can I use fresh potatoes instead of frozen hash browns?

Yes, you can use fresh shredded potatoes instead of frozen hash browns. Just make sure to squeeze out any excess moisture before using in the recipe.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can assemble the dish ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Just add an extra 10-15 minutes to the cook time if baking from cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • SChristie