• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe From Sb Fall 2006! Please Help!

In summary, Cath lost her SB and needed a recipe from it. She found the recipe on the website and was glad she could help.
PC_CPR
I have misplaced my Fall 2006 SB and need a quick appetizer recipe from it. Could someone be so kind as to send me the particulars? It's not a long recipe at all and only calls for a few ingredients. It's on the right hand side of page 3 or 5 of the booklet. It's an Artichoke, Sun-Dried Tomato spread with pine nuts!!!

I loved it because it doesn't require baking; and it's quite tasty. But go figure, I can't find it--and I promised it to someone for Monday!

Thanks,

Cath

Is this it?

The Pampered Chef ®
Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade
Recipe

1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
1/8 teaspoon salt
Homemade Flatbread (optional)

Drain artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes using small Colander. Place artichokes, tomatoes, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, pine nuts, parsley and salt on Cutting Board; finely chop together using Food Chopper. Serve with Homemade Flatbread, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 tablespoon): Calories 20, Total Fat 1.5 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Shopping List
1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
1 small garlic clove
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 small bunch fresh parsley
1/8 teaspoon salt
Homemade Flatbread (optional)

That's the one!!! THANKS A MILLION!!--CathPS You know I'll probably find my SB on Tuesday, right?!!

Glad I could help! OF COURSE you'll find it when you need something else. LOL

Seasons Best recipes as well as Una Muestra recipes in English are available on CC - they go back through Fall Winter 2005.

cmdtrgd said:
Seasons Best recipes as well as Una Muestra recipes in English are available on CC - they go back through Fall Winter 2005.
Oh, Kate... there you go being logical. LOL I didn't even think of that. I just had it in my email. LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I searched on CC and couldn't find it! ;-)

That's OK! Its under a category called "Seasons Best and Una Muestra..."

OMG, I looked for it on the PC website. Now that I search CC, I see where I should've looked! Yikes!!! You see, what happens late at night?!!!Thanks!!!

Hey, I've done it!!!

Related to Need Recipe From Sb Fall 2006! Please Help!

1. How can I find a recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog for Pampered Chef?

To find a recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog for Pampered Chef, you can either search for it on our website by entering the recipe name or ingredient in the search bar, or you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who may have a physical copy of the catalog and can provide you with the recipe.

2. Is the recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog still available?

Yes, most of the recipes from the Fall 2006 catalog are still available. However, some seasonal recipes may not be available year-round. It's best to check our website or with a Pampered Chef consultant to confirm availability.

3. Can I modify the recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify the recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog to fit your dietary restrictions. We offer various substitution and modification suggestions for our recipes to accommodate different dietary needs. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more personalized suggestions.

4. Are there any reviews or ratings for the recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog?

Yes, many of our recipes from the Fall 2006 catalog have been reviewed and rated by our customers. You can find these reviews on our website or by asking a Pampered Chef consultant. These reviews can provide helpful insights and tips for making the recipe.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipe from the Fall 2006 catalog through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of ingredients and products that can be used for our recipes, but we do not sell all of the ingredients listed in the Fall 2006 catalog. You may be able to find some of the ingredients in our pantry staples category, but for other ingredients, you may need to purchase them from a local grocery store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom