• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Copy Sb Recipes From Cc...

In summary, it is not ethical or legal to copy recipes from Pampered Chef consultants without their permission. Even if you make changes to the recipe, it is still considered their intellectual property. However, with proper credit and permission, you can share a recipe on social media or your personal blog. If you suspect a recipe has been copied without permission, please report it to Pampered Chef. You are allowed to use recipes from Pampered Chef cookbooks and website for your own business, but please give credit to the company as the source.
kam
Staff member
In case anyone copies the SB recipes from CC for their website, or to print for shows...

There are a few spelling errors.

Broccoli is spelled wrong in the title: Creamy Brocoli & Sun-Dried Tomato Orzotto

Parmesan is spelled wrong in the Potato Bites:
4 oz (125 g) fresh Parmersan cheese, grated, divided
(got a laugh out of that one!)

And somewhere it calls for a cup cup of something...fixed it in mine so I don't remember where it was.

Not that I am the best speller, but I just wanted to post so someone wasn't sending out a recipe calling for Parmersan cheese - haha.

Thanks for the heads up on that! :)

Hi there! Thanks for pointing out the spelling errors in the recipes. It's always important to double check for typos before sharing or publishing recipes. I'll make sure to correct them in my version as well. Thanks for looking out for fellow foodies!

1. Can I copy recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and use them in my own business?

While we understand the temptation to use recipes from other consultants, it is not ethical or legal to do so without proper permission. These recipes are the intellectual property of the consultant who created them and should not be copied or used without their consent.

2. Is it okay to slightly alter a recipe and then use it as my own?

It is important to respect the original creator of a recipe and give credit where credit is due. If you make significant changes to a recipe, it is still considered their intellectual property and should not be used without their permission.

3. Can I share a recipe on social media or my personal blog if I credit the consultant who shared it with me?

Yes, with proper credit and permission from the consultant, you can share a recipe on social media or your personal blog. However, it is always best to reach out to the consultant directly and ask for their consent before sharing their recipe.

4. What should I do if I come across a recipe that I suspect has been copied from another consultant?

If you believe someone has copied a recipe without proper permission or credit, please reach out to us at Pampered Chef with the details. We take intellectual property seriously and will investigate the matter.

5. Can I use recipes from Pampered Chef cookbooks or our company website for my own business?

Yes, you are welcome to use recipes from Pampered Chef cookbooks or our website for your own business. However, we ask that you do not claim these recipes as your own and give credit to Pampered Chef as the source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • kam