• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script Needed! Salvage Show Canceling Due to Road Washout

In summary, the speaker is asking for ideas on salvaging a party that may be postponed due to flooding. They suggest a virtual show where guests can place orders over the phone or online, and offer a special incentive for ordering. Another person suggests giving the host words to use to explain the situation to guests. The speaker thanks them and mentions that the host has already taken some orders and rescheduled the party for Sunday.
ChipLines
Gold Member
Help! I'm looking for a great script (I've been searching - I saw it once on here - thought I'd saved it)...Host just called regarding party tonight - we've had flooding - road washed out. They are going to wait until 3 p.m. to make decision whether to postpone.
There was a great script on here about salvaging a party by having guests call in orders and/or order on web - so....got any great ideas.
I thought I'd offer a little extra incentive - like a season's best to everyone who ordered - but ANY ideas - help!

How about something like this:

Hello, this is is Chip, calling on behalf of Suzy Hostess. I'm the Pampered Chef consultant for the party we had scheduled for tonight. As you probably know, we're experiencing some flooding, and unfortunately the road to Suzy's house has washed out. I know you were really looking forward to coming, I certainly was. But not to fret! We've changed the show to a Virtual Show! You can place your order by calling myself or Suzy, or by going online to my websit (insert address here) and using Suzy's name as host. So grab your fuzziest slippers and comfiest robe, and take a peek at the fabulous items we have available. Suzy and I will also be making some calls between 7 and 9 PM when the party was supposed to have taken place to see if you have any questions.

Just off the top of my head, maybe you can start with that and tweak it.

I like Noora's idea. It can be tough when something like this happens, but everyone will understand. Help the host by giving her words to use.

Noora! You are awesome! Thanks. Now I have cut and pasted this into my word PChef file - and will have for future crisis events. Thank-you. Perfect. Hostess has called several of her friends and got orders - sent them to the website -- and rescheduled for Sunday afternoon. All around, it will work out. Thank-you.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the flooding and potential postponement of your party tonight. That can be really stressful and I completely understand wanting to salvage the event in any way possible. One idea that comes to mind is to encourage your guests to place their orders online or by phone, as you mentioned. You could also offer a special discount or free gift with every order as a thank you for their understanding and support during this difficult time. Another idea is to host a virtual party instead, where guests can still shop and place orders from the comfort of their own homes. You could even offer a virtual cooking demonstration or Q&A session to make it more interactive and engaging. If you have any local customers who are not affected by the flooding, you could also reach out to them and see if they would be willing to host a small gathering at their home for those who are unable to attend the original party. This way, you can still make sales and provide a fun and social experience for your guests. I hope these ideas help and that your party is able to go on as planned. Best of luck!

1. What is the reason for the cancellation of the Salvage Show?

The Salvage Show has been canceled due to a road washout that occurred in the area. This road washout has made it unsafe for attendees and vendors to travel to and from the event location.

2. Will the Salvage Show be rescheduled?

At this time, there are no plans to reschedule the Salvage Show. The safety of our attendees and vendors is our top priority, and we are unable to guarantee a safe and accessible location for the event in the near future.

3. Can I get a refund for my ticket to the Salvage Show?

Yes, refunds will be issued for all purchased tickets to the Salvage Show. Please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] to request a refund.

4. Will Pampered Chef be hosting any other events in the area?

We are always looking for opportunities to connect with our customers and share our products. Unfortunately, due to the unforeseen road washout, we are unable to host any events in the affected area at this time. Please stay tuned for future event announcements.

5. How can I stay updated on any changes or updates regarding the Salvage Show?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the cancellation of the Salvage Show. To stay updated on any changes or updates, please follow our social media pages and check our website for any announcements. You can also contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] for any further inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefloriray
  • mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies