• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script for Email Announcing Website

In summary, this website's purpose is to provide a convenient and user-friendly platform for customers to shop for Pampered Chef products and access cooking tips and recipes. To create an account, click on the "Sign In" button and select "Create an Account." Orders can be tracked by logging into your account and clicking on "Order History." Promo codes or coupons can be redeemed by entering the code at checkout. Items can also be saved for later by adding them to the wishlist, which can be accessed by clicking on the heart icon on the homepage.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Any ideas - I am sending out a mass e-vite tonight to all my customers. I dont want to leave out anything! A couple things I want to be sure to include is the Round Up for the Second Harvest for Hurricane Katrina and the stoneware specials. Also the new recruitment incentive. Im just having a hard time putting it all together!
By the way - check your websites - they all defaulted to a mauve color for fall, if yours was a citrus color. I changed mine to the yellow and it is really pretty. ;)

Are you using the Individual Orders announcement created by the Home Office? Is there an easier system for distributing emails to large numbers of contacts?

Website AnnouncmentOkay - I set a "show" up under my name - all I am really trying to do is email all my past guests and hosts and let them know about my new website - I was told to do it thru the website because it shows all the nice graphics and all. I put everyones email in and created a really nice email announcing my new website - but before sending, I previewed it (thank-goodness) there is all this stuff that is automatically on there like "date show closes", RSVP etc.....I do not want any of this stuff on there but I see no way around it! The only options for setting up the email are like an invitation. I could always tell them to "disregard the RSVP" this just seems weird. Am I better off just to send a regular email with the link to my website? Seems like it!

I figured it out!!!Just had to use a different format!

Cindy,

What format did you have to use?

1. What is the purpose of this website?

The purpose of this website is to provide a convenient and user-friendly platform for our customers to shop for Pampered Chef products, as well as to access helpful cooking tips and recipes.

2. How do I create an account on the website?

To create an account, simply click on the "Sign In" button on the top right corner of the homepage and then select "Create an Account." You will be prompted to enter your personal information and create a password.

3. Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, once you have created an account and placed an order, you can track its status by logging into your account and clicking on "Order History." You will be able to view the details and current status of your order.

4. How do I redeem a promo code or coupon on the website?

To redeem a promo code or coupon, simply add your desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the checkout page, enter the code in the designated box and click "Apply." The discount will be reflected in your total before you complete the purchase.

5. Is there a way to save items for later on the website?

Yes, you can save items for later by adding them to your wishlist. Simply click on the heart icon next to the item and it will be saved for future reference. You can access your wishlist by clicking on the heart icon on the top right corner of the homepage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U