• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Announcing My Website to Customers??

In summary, Rae is planning to offer a drawing for people who contact her through her website and is also planning to have a party and send out orders monthly. She also suggests setting up a show and using contact cards.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I've recently signed up for the website and plan to send info out to all my customers. I would like to put something into my email announcement to entice them to check out the new site. Any suggestions? I know someone mentioned something about hiding a recipe on the site and if customers found it they would get a SB??? Where do you hide it?? Is there a tutorial on how to manage a site? How do I set up host parties? Does anyone have a letter they send out? How about hosting my own party and sending out the order once a month? How is that done? TIA for all your help. I have this website and don't know what to do with it????:confused:

I've started offering a drawing to people who visit my website and contact me through it. I have a question posted each month. Anyone who answers it through the website is entered into a drawing. It's also a way to get rid of products I earned/bought and am not using.

Ok, take a few deep breaths.

There are two places you can put the recipe ones is in the news section. The other is with the show information. To add a news item go to CC (consultants corner), click on personal website assistant on the left-hand side, click on personalize your site, click news, click add, put in your recipe, and make sure apply on the news page when done to apply the changes to your website. The other place to put the recipe is in calendar. You enter the shows you have into the calendar. Then the night of the show (or day after) put the recipe in the event description box.

Which brings us to your next questions. How to set up a show. Go to CC, click on "personal website assistant" on the left-hand side. From there click on "work with your shows". When you finish setting up a show you can click on the button "send email to your host" to send them information on using the website.

I always have a party up there that I'm running in my name and once a month if I have enough orders I put in a show, otherwise I add the orders to an open show.

When you get orders from a show you have to manually enter them into Pampered Partner. I always contact people to make sure their order is right and remind them of the monthly special.

Here is a suggestion for announcing your website. Go to CC and click on Website Assistant. They click on connecting with customers (something like that). There is an e-mail template announcing your website that you can use to send out to people via e-mail. You will need to put in your addresses if you haven't done that already but it is worth it. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

I've also started including a "contact card" in my guest kits. I set up a 3 x 5 card with the PC logo, my name, phone, email, and website. It's the first thing in the guest kit. As I talk about it, I'm letting everyone know that they want to go to my website because there are specials, recipes, and contests.Last night was the first time I used it, but I had 2 contacts from those guests today. Woo hoo!

Very cool Rae! What a fast response too!

Ahhh, instant gratification!I also ask them, if they're putting the card in their addess system at home, to put me under "P" for Pampered Chef. I'll be easier to find that way.

Now if big outside/individual orders would pour in we'd all be happy!

Actually, one of the contacts was another order. Yippee!!!!

That is fantastic Rae! Big Yippee!!!!!! I hope that the contact saw how easy it was to order off your website and will do it more often.

My thoughts, exactly.

raebates said:
I've started offering a drawing to people who visit my website and contact me through it. I have a question posted each month. Anyone who answers it through the website is entered into a drawing. It's also a way to get rid of products I earned/bought and am not using.

I may start something like that. One of my goals this year is to get more people to use my website. It's catching on but I want it used more. Everything I hand out has it on it.

I wish the recipe cards from PC had more room for our info though.

That's why I did the contact cards. I figure a 3 x 5 works better for lots of people than a standard business card. With just the basic info, I can use a large font. My fantasy is that hundreds of people will have my card stuck on their fridge in case of any PC emergency.

Other people experience PC emergencies. Right?

Of course! Are you planning on putting a magnetic strip behind the card?

Nope. I thought about it, but most people have plenty of magnets to hold something on their fridge. Making it a magnet makes it much more expensive and limits its uses. Some people would prefer to put something like that in an address book or card filling system.

The more I thought about it the magnet would make it too much of a hassle size wise too. I am going to check my card supply and see if I have any 3 x 5 to experiment with. Either that or set it up on the software saying I have it and printing it on regular paper to see if I like it before I buy the card stock.

I print mine on cardstock and cut them apart.

raebates said:

How do you put a questions on your website? I didnt' knwo that you could do that.... that is a really cool idea to do.

In the news section, I post the question. They have to click on "contact me" to submit their answer. Feel free to visit my website and check it out. Enter the contest. You could win a great PC product prize. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/winking0008.gif

1. How do I access your website?

To access my website, simply go to [insert website URL]. You can also find a link to my website on my social media profiles or through my email signature.

2. What can I find on your website?

My website offers a variety of products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes. You can also find information about hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

3. Is there a way to purchase products directly from your website?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from my website by adding them to your cart and checking out. You can also contact me directly if you prefer to place an order through me.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on your website?

Unfortunately, my website is not connected to the Pampered Chef consultant discount program. However, I do offer occasional discounts and promotions for my customers.

5. How often do you update your website?

I try to update my website regularly with new products, recipes, and promotions. However, please note that inventory and availability may vary and some items may be out of stock on my website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • meganmcg