1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Script for email announcing website

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Any ideas - I am sending out a mass e-vite tonight to all my customers. I dont want to leave out anything! A couple things I want to be sure to include is the Round Up for the Second Harvest for Hurricane Katrina and the stoneware specials. Also the new recruitment incentive. Im just having a hard time putting it all together!
    By the way - check your websites - they all defaulted to a mauve color for fall, if yours was a citrus color. I changed mine to the yellow and it is really pretty. ;)

Sep 2, 2005
  2. JeannePaff

JeannePaff Novice Member

Are you using the Individual Orders announcement created by the Home Office? Is there an easier system for distributing emails to large numbers of contacts?

Sep 5, 2005
  3. Cindycooks

Website Announcment

Okay - I set a "show" up under my name - all I am really trying to do is email all my past guests and hosts and let them know about my new website - I was told to do it thru the website because it shows all the nice graphics and all. I put everyones email in and created a really nice email announcing my new website - but before sending, I previewed it (thank-goodness) there is all this stuff that is automatically on there like "date show closes", RSVP etc.....I do not want any of this stuff on there but I see no way around it! The only options for setting up the email are like an invitation. I could always tell them to "disregard the RSVP" this just seems weird. Am I better off just to send a regular email with the link to my website? Seems like it!

Sep 5, 2005
  4. Cindycooks

I figured it out!!!

Just had to use a different format!

Sep 5, 2005
  5. Cindy,

What format did you have to use?

Sep 6, 2005
Have something to add?