• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

School Fundraiser---Need Order Form

In summary, to access the School Fundraiser Order Form, you can either request a physical copy or download a digital copy from the website. You can also customize the form with your school's name and logo, and place an order by filling out the form and submitting it via mail or email. Additional products can be added, but may result in longer processing time and may not be eligible for the fundraising discount. The processing and delivery time of the order depends on various factors, and an estimated delivery date will be provided by the customer service team. It is recommended to submit the order early for timely delivery.
Chef Diane
I am doing 2 school fundraiser carnivals this month and was thinking about selling (primarily) cookbooks and spices. I saw a form on here somewhere but cant seem to find it now. Can someone post the link or the form so I can get it ready for this week end.
Thanks in advance :)

Did you try searching in the files section for "spice"? I think what you are looking for is there.

Here's what I useGood luck! I have only had 1 fr so far... but here is my OOF. I'd love to see what others are using. :)

Attachments

• Fundraising OOF.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 322
Found it!Thanks Ladies:D

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you are using your Pampered Chef business to support your local schools. Fundraisers are a great way to not only raise money for a good cause, but also to showcase our amazing products. I believe the form you are looking for is the "Fundraiser Order Form," which can be found on your consultant's website under the "Resources" tab. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for additional support and ideas for your fundraiser. Good luck with your events and happy selling!

Related to School Fundraiser---Need Order Form

1. How do I access the School Fundraiser Order Form?

To access the School Fundraiser Order Form, you can either request a physical copy from your child's school or you can download a digital copy from our website. Simply go to the "Fundraising" tab and select "School Fundraiser". From there, you can choose to download the order form in PDF format.

2. Can I customize the School Fundraiser Order Form with our school's name and logo?

Yes, you have the option to customize the School Fundraiser Order Form with your school's name and logo. We offer a complimentary customization service for bulk orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information and assistance with customization.

3. How do I place an order using the School Fundraiser Order Form?

To place an order using the School Fundraiser Order Form, simply fill out the form with the desired products and quantities. Once completed, you can submit the form either by mailing it to the address provided or by scanning and emailing it to our customer service team. We will process your order and send you a confirmation once it is received.

4. Can I add additional products to the School Fundraiser Order Form?

Yes, you have the option to add additional products to the School Fundraiser Order Form. However, please note that any products not listed on the form may result in a longer processing time and may not be eligible for the fundraising discount. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with adding new products to your order.

5. How long will it take to receive our products after submitting the School Fundraiser Order Form?

The processing and delivery time for the School Fundraiser Order Form depends on various factors such as the size of your order, customization requests, and shipping location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order is received and processed. Please plan accordingly and submit your order as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Caringpurelove