• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Savory Snack Ideas for Your Office Admin Meeting Tomorrow

In summary, when deciding what dish to bring to a potluck or gathering, consider easy and convenient options like pre-made salads, dips, or finger foods. It's also thoughtful to bring a dish that accommodates dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian or allergy-friendly options. If cooking isn't your strong suit, stick to dishes that require minimal cooking skills or bring something you're comfortable with. Avoid dishes that need to be reheated and aim to bring a dish that serves 8-10 people. Finally, check with the host or other guests to see if there are any specific requests or preferences for dishes.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'm bringing in a snack for our admin meeting tomorrow morning.... something on the savory side -- we don't have a stove at work, just a microwave.... suggestions?

Jerk Chicken Nachos!

What about Chicken Clubhouse Squares?

Touchdown Taco Dip, if you want a oldie-but-goody.

Cheesy Artichoke Cups! OOoh baby I love those! :D

Anything with the Jerk Spice. Where do you find the Nacho recipe? I would like to make that this Saturday.

It's in the New Theme Show recipe thread in the Conference 2007 area.

Also listed on CC now! (Along with ALL of the new Season's Best recipes!!)

I'm DYING to try the Shrimp ****tail....I got some Congrat Cards from Merrill & what made me buy them was that pic of the Shrimp. Now I see its the featured recipe of the month....;)

What Dish Should I Bring?

When it comes to potlucks and gatherings, it can be tough to decide what dish to bring. Here are some common questions and answers to help you choose the perfect dish to bring:

1. What are some easy and convenient dishes to bring?

Some easy and convenient dishes to bring include pre-made salads, dips, or finger foods that can be easily transported and require minimal prep work. You can also consider bringing a store-bought dessert or drinks.

2. Should I bring a dish that is vegetarian or allergy-friendly?

If you know that some guests have dietary restrictions, it's always a good idea to bring a dish that can accommodate them. This can include vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free options. You can also check with the host or other guests to see if anyone has specific allergies or dietary preferences.

3. What if I'm not a confident cook?

Don't worry if cooking isn't your forte. There are plenty of dishes that require minimal cooking skills, such as fruit or vegetable platters, chips and dip, or store-bought appetizers. You can also consider bringing a dish that you've made before and feel comfortable with.

4. Is it okay to bring a dish that needs to be reheated?

It's generally best to avoid bringing dishes that need to be reheated, especially if you're not sure if there will be enough oven or microwave space. Instead, opt for dishes that can be served at room temperature or cold.

5. Should I bring a dish that serves a certain number of people?

It's helpful to have an idea of how many people will be attending the gathering so you can bring an appropriate amount of food. It's always better to have more than not enough, so you can consider bringing a dish that serves 8-10 people. You can also check with the host to see if there will be any specific dishes or sides that they would like guests to bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1