• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Side Dish for Dh to Take to Office Holiday Party

In summary, some easy side dish options for your husband to take to his office holiday party include a vegetable platter with dip, a fruit salad, deviled eggs, or a pasta salad. For vegetarian or vegan options, roasted vegetables, quinoa salad, hummus, or a mixed bean salad would be suitable. You can also make dishes ahead of time and reheat them, such as casseroles, mashed potatoes, or roasted vegetables. Side dishes that pair well with a holiday ham or turkey include cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and dinner rolls. And for dessert options that could also work as a side dish, consider a fruit platter with a yogurt dip, pumpkin bread, or
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
HELP... I can not think. I need something great because apparently I have a awesome reputation at DH's new office. He takes leftovers most days for lunch and they are pretty impressed that I actually cook... LOL The bosses are supplying roast beef for the main dish....DH has an hour drive in to work so something hot will not work. I know there is a Microwave but no idea how big... I need to ask DH.I admit my ultimate goal is to get a booking out of one of these people eventually... :)

Can you do some type of potato dish in the DCB that would stay warm on the drive?

Or one of our casseroles in a crock pot that can be turned on low once he gets there until lunch is served?

The Furry Guy has some of the same issues when he has a carry-in. The Apple Brie Bites were a big hit. He usually takes some sort of dessert, though. The S'more Cups and Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches have been favorites. Actually, I had a host cancel yesterday at the last minute because everyone in her house but her was vomiting. I'd already made the Black Forest Trifle. He told me today that he thought he'd take it to work to share. You could probably do a trifle pretty easily, and they tend to travel well.

Hmmm... Maybee I will do a pretty salad in the trifle bowl then send him with some sweets as well.

My husband works an hour and a half from here and I took chipotle chili up for his Thanksgiving get together. It stayed hot.

What are some easy side dish options for my husband to take to his office holiday party?

Some easy side dish options for your husband to take to his office holiday party include a vegetable platter with dip, a fruit salad, deviled eggs, or a pasta salad. These dishes are simple to prepare and can be easily transported.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan side dishes that would be suitable for a holiday party?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan side dishes that would be suitable for a holiday party. Some options include roasted vegetables, quinoa salad, hummus with pita bread and vegetables, or a mixed bean salad. These dishes are not only delicious, but also cater to dietary restrictions.

Can I make a side dish ahead of time and reheat it for the office holiday party?

Yes, you can definitely make a side dish ahead of time and reheat it for the office holiday party. Dishes such as casseroles, mashed potatoes, or roasted vegetables can all be made ahead of time and reheated in the office kitchen or microwave.

What are some side dishes that pair well with a holiday ham or turkey?

Some side dishes that pair well with a holiday ham or turkey include cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and dinner rolls. These dishes complement the main course and add variety to the meal.

Are there any dessert options that would work as a side dish for the office holiday party?

Yes, there are plenty of dessert options that could also work as a side dish for the office holiday party. Some suggestions include a fruit platter with a yogurt dip, pumpkin bread, or a holiday themed cookie platter. These sweet treats are sure to be a hit with your husband's coworkers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • NooraK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies