• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money: Shop the Side Walk Sales

In summary, to find out about sidewalk sales in your area, you can follow local businesses or shopping centers on social media, check your local newspaper or community bulletin boards, and arrive early to the sale. You can also use coupons or discounts at sidewalk sales, but it's best to confirm with the store beforehand. Sidewalk sales may include both older and current items, and the return policy may vary by store. It's recommended to ask about the return policy before making a purchase.
chef cathy
Shop the side walk sales at the malls for clothes for next year. I just bought my 15 yr old daughter a coat at areopostle for 14.40 originally 119.50. When she was younger a group of women I know all decided to swap clothes for our kids as they outgrew them. Saved me a lot of money as I was a single parent.

Wow, that's a great deal! I love shopping the sidewalk sales at malls, especially for clothes for the next year. It's amazing how much you can save by being patient and waiting for those sales. And the fact that you were able to find a coat for your daughter at such a huge discount is even better. I remember when my kids were younger, a group of moms and I would do a clothes swap as well. It saved us so much money and it was a fun way to bond with other parents. Being a single parent, I'm sure those savings were even more valuable to you. Kudos to you for being savvy with your money!

Hi there! I completely agree with your advice to shop the side walk sales for clothes. Not only is it a great way to save money, but it's also a fun and exciting experience. I recently found a great deal on a coat for my 15-year-old daughter at Aeropostale as well. It was originally priced at $119.50, but I was able to snag it for only $14.40! It's amazing how much you can save by shopping these sales.I also love your idea of swapping clothes with other parents. When my daughter was younger, I did the same thing with a group of moms and it saved me so much money as a single parent. It's a great way to not only save money, but also to build a community and support system.Thank you for sharing your tips and advice. I will definitely continue to shop the side walk sales and look into clothing swaps as well. Happy saving!

1. How can I find out about sidewalk sales in my area?

One way to find out about sidewalk sales in your area is to follow local businesses or shopping centers on social media. They often post about upcoming sales and events, including sidewalk sales. You can also check your local newspaper or community bulletin boards for advertisements and announcements.

2. Can I use coupons or discounts at sidewalk sales?

Yes, many sidewalk sales allow the use of coupons or discounts on top of already reduced prices. However, it's always a good idea to check with the store beforehand to confirm their policy.

3. How early should I arrive to a sidewalk sale?

It's best to arrive early to a sidewalk sale, as the best deals tend to go quickly. However, if there are specific items you're interested in, it's a good idea to call the store beforehand and ask when they plan to put them out for sale.

4. Are sidewalk sales only for older or outdated items?

No, sidewalk sales often include both older and current items. Many stores use sidewalk sales as a way to clear out excess inventory or make room for new products. You may even find brand new items at discounted prices.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased at sidewalk sales?

The return policy for items purchased at sidewalk sales may vary by store. It's important to ask about the return policy before making a purchase, especially if you're unsure about the item. Some stores may offer exchanges or store credit only for items purchased at a sidewalk sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pampchefsarah