• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving a Thread: Easy Tips to Keep Your Favorite Discussions at Your Fingertips

In summary, "Saving a Certain Thread" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to bookmark specific discussion threads in the community forums for easy access in the future. To save a certain thread, users can click on the "Save Thread" button located at the top of the thread page. Multiple threads can be saved and can be accessed through the "My Saved Threads" link in the community forums menu. Users can also remove threads from their saved list by clicking the "Remove" button next to the thread in their saved threads list.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Wasn't sure where to post this and wasn't able to find anything already on the site to answer this question...(if I missed something, I apologized now)

If this is possible, does anyone know how to "save" a certain thread. This way when I log on I can go right to the threads I really want to get some more info on?

Thanks

There might be an easier way but what I know to do is to click on "thread tools" at the top of a thread. When the drop-down menu appears, select "subscribe to thread". Then when you sign in, click on "User CP" at the top of the page. Choose "list subscriptions" Then you will see all the threads you are subscribed to & can go to the one you want. Hope that helps.

It worked!!

Thanks, Janae

Glad I could finally help someone else!!

for your question! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always happy to help with any cooking or kitchen-related inquiries. To save a thread on this site, you can simply click on the "bookmark" or "save" button located at the top or bottom of the thread. This will save the thread to your account, making it easily accessible for future reference. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to Saving a Thread: Easy Tips to Keep Your Favorite Discussions at Your Fingertips

What is "Saving a Certain Thread"?

"Saving a Certain Thread" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to bookmark a specific discussion thread in the community forums for easy access in the future.

How do I save a certain thread?

To save a certain thread, simply click on the "Save Thread" button located at the top of the thread page. This will add the thread to your saved threads list for quick and easy access.

Can I save multiple threads?

Yes, you can save multiple threads. Simply click on the "Save Thread" button for each thread you want to save. All saved threads will be listed under your saved threads list.

How do I access my saved threads?

To access your saved threads, click on the "My Saved Threads" link located in the community forums menu. This will take you to your saved threads list where you can view, open, or remove any saved threads.

Can I remove a thread from my saved list?

Yes, you can remove a thread from your saved list. Simply click on the "Remove" button next to the thread you want to remove in your saved threads list. This will remove the thread from your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
JDooley
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva