• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saved By the Mini Scoop: My Eye Shadow Disaster Story

In summary, the Mini Scoop is a compact and precise tool designed to save eye shadow and other powdered cosmetics from breaking or becoming messy. It works by gently scooping out small amounts of product without pressing down too hard. It can also be used for other cosmetics and is easy to clean. Its portability makes it perfect for on-the-go touch ups or traveling.
ChefClairissa
As I was getting ready for tonights date, I dropped my beautiful green eye shadow! I was pretty upset until i realized that I could salvage most of it with the mini scoop (since its flat on one side). Anyway... I did and I used the pour spout to pour it back into the pot and all is better now. Just a little story to share with customers that dont know what they'd do with it. :chef:

Way to think outside of the box!

Wow, that's really resourceful of you! I never would have thought to use the mini scoop and pour spout to salvage spilled makeup. Thanks for sharing your tip with us! I'll definitely keep that in mind in case I ever have a similar mishap. Happy dating!

Related to Saved By the Mini Scoop: My Eye Shadow Disaster Story

1. Can the Mini Scoop save my eye shadow from being ruined?

Yes, the Mini Scoop is specifically designed to help save eye shadow and other powdered cosmetics from breaking or becoming messy. Its compact size and precise shape make it perfect for scooping out small amounts of product without causing any damage.

2. How does the Mini Scoop work?

The Mini Scoop works by gently scooping out small amounts of eye shadow or other powdered cosmetics without pressing down too hard. This helps to prevent the product from breaking or becoming messy.

3. Can I use the Mini Scoop for other cosmetics besides eye shadow?

Yes, the Mini Scoop can be used for other powdered cosmetics such as blush, bronzer, and highlighter. It is also great for scraping out the last bits of product from tubes or containers.

4. Is the Mini Scoop easy to clean?

Yes, the Mini Scoop is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it with a damp cloth or rinse it with water and mild soap. Let it air dry before using it again.

5. Can I take the Mini Scoop with me on the go?

Yes, the Mini Scoop is compact and portable, making it perfect for on-the-go touch ups or traveling. It can easily fit into a makeup bag or purse without taking up much space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies