• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 15% on Kitchen Measurement Magnets at House of Magnets!

In summary, Lisa ordered a box of Kitchen Measurement magnets from House of Magnets for $30 with a 15% discount. The magnets come in a box of 100 and are $3.50 each.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Someone on here (I want to say Linda or Kelly) posted a long time about about some Kitchen Measurement magnets from houseofmagnets.com Well, they are having a sale though tomorrow for 15% off. I just ordered a 100 of the magnets that have a place to put my business card for only $34 with shipping. I am going to use these as thank you's for all my hosts this last year!

If you have an Office Max near you, you might want to cancel that order. I can go in there any day of the week and get 50 business card magnets for $4. And they are strong magnets. I like them a lot and want to give them to all my guests if I can find my cards!

Did you order this style...........

2009 Calendar Stock QuickStix Magnets

IF so, which design did you choose?? Wish they offered something more cooking related.

Thanks,

Lisa

Sorry, just re-read your post and found the section with the kitchen type magnets, I'm curious about these. I'm note sure about getting 100 of these though, or I guess it's more the cost of mailing 100 of them.

Lisa

Sounds like you are talking about something different than I pictured ... sorry!

I give all my hosts this business card magnet with Kitchen conversions and almost always see it on their refrigerator. I bought 100 (maybe last year) and it seemed like a lot, but they never go out-of-date so it all works out. I will definitely get more once I run out. Also, if you thought 100 was too many ... go in with some cluster members and split them!

I highly recommend them!
Susan

I'm getting the Kitchen Measurements. Here's a link (I was too tired to post last night!)http://www.houseofmagnets.com/acatalog/qs_kitchen.html
They only come in a box of 100 but for only $30, that's 30 cents a peice which means I have a gift for my hosts from this last year for only 75 cents. Not too bad!

Be sure and use the code (nonar08) for 15% off anything in the store. I just place an order for the kitchen measurement magnets and then was directed to the front page and seen the special. It is good till sometime today. I sent them an email to deduct it off of my bill so hopefully they will.

Related to Save 15% on Kitchen Measurement Magnets at House of Magnets!

1. How do I redeem the 15% discount for the Kitchen Measurement Magnets at House of Magnets?

To redeem the discount, simply enter the promo code provided at checkout on the House of Magnets website. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase of the Kitchen Measurement Magnets.

2. Can I use the 15% discount on multiple sets of Kitchen Measurement Magnets?

Yes, the 15% discount can be applied to multiple sets of Kitchen Measurement Magnets. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

3. How long is the 15% discount valid for?

The 15% discount for the Kitchen Measurement Magnets at House of Magnets is valid for a limited time only. Please refer to the promotional materials for the specific expiration date.

4. Are there any restrictions on which Kitchen Measurement Magnets are eligible for the 15% discount?

No, all Kitchen Measurement Magnets available at House of Magnets are eligible for the 15% discount. This includes both standard and customized options.

5. Can I use the 15% discount for online and in-person purchases?

Yes, the 15% discount can be used for both online and in-person purchases of Kitchen Measurement Magnets at House of Magnets. Please make sure to enter the promo code at checkout for online purchases and mention the discount to the salesperson for in-person purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies