• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Success Thanks to This Community!

In summary, the speaker wants to express their gratitude to the members of the message board for their support and ideas, which have helped them surpass their sales goal of $1,250 in just two shows. They specifically mention the "Book-to-Look" idea and the "YOU'RE A WINNER" note in the catalog as being particularly effective. The speaker is thankful for the generosity of the members in sharing their tips and ideas, and encourages others to continue sharing their successes.
Wildhorse1202
This is just a huge Thank You to everyone on this message board for all of your support and wonderful ideas! I had 2 shows this past week, the only shows that I have scheduled for this month of March, and I have already reached and surpassed my goal of $1,250 in sales! I believe this goal was reached because of the wonderful ideas that everyone shares on this board!

The "Book-to-Look" idea is a tremendous resource that I am so grateful to have! In 2 shows, this has given me 3 bookings!!

In 1 show I tested out the "YOU'RE A WINNER" note in a catalog - I took 2 catalogs, used a Pampered Chef post-it and wrote "YOU'RE A WINNER" on each, and randomly selected a page in each catalog to stick this note! When the 1st guest at yesterday's show found her post-it, the rest of the bunch were very enthusiastically flipping through THEIR catalogs to see if THEY were winners, as well! I gave the Winners a choice between a Small Batter Bowl and 1 of the new Small Mix 'n Scrapers in the new spring colors, and these guests were ecstatic about their gifts!!!

Thanks so much everyone for all of your helpful tips! My business is growing by leaps and bounds because of all of these wonderful ideas that everyone shares!

You are all so generous with your thoughts and ideas, and I am so grateful to have all of your help!Have a wonderful day!

Congratulations on your successful shows and surpassing your sales goal! It's always great to hear when fellow consultants are thriving in their business. I'm glad to hear that the ideas shared on this forum have been helpful to you. The "Book-to-Look" idea is definitely a game-changer when it comes to getting future bookings. And the "YOU'RE A WINNER" note in the catalog is such a fun and creative way to engage guests and potentially gain more sales. It's amazing how a small gesture can make such a big impact. Keep up the great work and continue to share your successes with us. Your success is an inspiration to us all!

What is "Sales Success Thanks to This Community!"?

"Sales Success Thanks to This Community!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides resources, support, and training to help consultants achieve success in their sales and business goals.

How can I join this community?

To join "Sales Success Thanks to This Community!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and enroll in the program through your consultant dashboard. There may be a fee associated with joining, but the benefits and resources provided are worth the investment.

What resources are available through this community?

This community offers a variety of resources, including training materials, marketing materials, sales tips and techniques, and access to a supportive network of fellow consultants. Consultants can also attend virtual and in-person events and workshops to further enhance their skills.

How can this community help me achieve sales success?

By providing access to valuable resources and a supportive network, this community can help consultants improve their sales skills, increase their customer base, and ultimately achieve their sales goals. Consultants can also learn from each other and share best practices for success.

Is this community only for new consultants?

No, this community is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. Whether you are just starting out or have been a consultant for years, you can benefit from the resources and support offered by "Sales Success Thanks to This Community!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Debala715