• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lets All Give Thanks to Chefs Success!!

In summary, Ginger hit 15,000 points in her first 6 months as a PC chef and went on stage at a regional competition with top sales. Congratulations to her!
Ginger428
Gold Member
I started this thread because I didnt want to Hi Jack someone elses.....;)

Giving ALOT of thanks to this site & ALOT of people here that kept me going (and there was ALOT of times I was going:( ) Also To Greg & Deb for starting this site!!:D
I have not done I bang up job, but what I have done is because of all you great people here!!!:D Lets have a round of Applause!!!!:cool: :D :cool: I hit 15K in my first 6 months of starting PC, many times I had top sales in my cluster. Last Sunday at Regional I went on Stage with Top Sales for the YEAR in my Cluster....:D

That's AWESOME Ginger!!!!

And I agree...this site is so incredible! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I agree!!! I love this site and all of the awesome cheffers on here!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes... .THANKS for CS!

This site is THE BEST!!!! It is like a cluster meeting 24/7 (sometimes a lot better). Thank you all for helping me out this past year. It just goes to show you that we are in business "for ourselves ... but definitely not by ourselves" because of all the help with fellow Chefers. :)

pkd09 said:
This site is THE BEST!!!! It is like a cluster meeting 24/7 (sometimes a lot better). Thank you all for helping me out this past year. It just goes to show you that we are in business "for ourselves ... but definitely not by ourselves" because of all the help with fellow Chefers. :)

That is so well put!!!!:D

Yes, this site is great and I am SURE it will be a continuous help to my business. Thanks Greg and Deb!

I don't know know what I would do with out this site and all of you! Thanks to Deb and Greg and all of you who contribute on a daily basis.

Thanks to Greg and Deb for putting the site together. Thanks to everyone on here who contributes. I am sure I have "stolen" an idea from each of you :)

It's not stealing when they're freely offered. :)

Thanks, everyone! For ideas and company and friendship.....

Thanks Deb and Greg!!!!:D

AND CONGRATS Ginger!! I got to my $15k in 8 months with MUCH thanks to this site!!!:D

Way to go Ginger and HUGE thanks to Greg and Deb for providing us with this 24 hour support and encouragement and motivation! CHEF SUCCESS ROCKS!!!

Thanks from me too! :)

Ginger428 said:

Giving ALOT of thanks to this site & ALOT of people here that kept me going (and there was ALOT of times I was going:( ) Also To Greg & Deb for starting this site!!:D
I have not done I bang up job, but what I have done is because of all you great people here!!!:D Lets have a round of Applause!!!!:cool: :D :cool: I hit 15K in my first 6 months of starting PC, many times I had top sales in my cluster. Last Sunday at Regional I went on Stage with Top Sales for the YEAR in my Cluster....:D

I have a picture of her it front of 220 people saying a little speech!! Woo Hoo!! When I get home I will post the picture!:D

Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Thank you! :) LOve this site.

Ginger428 said:

Whoooo-hoooooooo Ginger! Way to go! And I have to add that not only is this an awesome forum for us to get support, ideas, vent, find new freinds, but I never would have joined TPC with out finding this place first! Truely an amazing place, thanks ladies, gents and of course the founders Greg and Deb!!!!! Thank you CS, TPC and everyone here!

Congrats Ginger- that is awesome!!

I think everyone is well-aware about my love (addiction?) for Chef Success, and this site is the single reason that I reactivated 18 months ago after having my second child and am almost a director!!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats Ginger- that is awesome!!

I think everyone is well-aware about my love (addiction?) for Chef Success, and this site is the single reason that I reactivated 18 months ago after having my second child and am almost a director!!
You rock Gillian!

Thanks everyone! This site has been a "blessing" for all of us!

I, too, would not have stayed with the PC consultant-hood if this site wasn't so informative, organized and helpful. THANKS.

Forgot to say "way to go to Ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you so much everyone! I have gotten some GREAT stuff from this site! It is awesome!

Congrats Ginger:)

And thanks from me too! I have learned so much in the last year since I found this little place! (well, pretty big place actually!) I'm glad to be friends with all you gals & guys!:)

Thanks for all the Congrats.....cant wait for Conference.....:D

Muchas Gracias!

Thanks first to Greg and Deb for an amazing website:

And then thanks to EVERYONE on here! It is nice to have such helpful people around all of the time. Sometimes when a bunch of women are together (no offense to the men on here!!) they can get really "catty" and nasty towards one another. I am so thankful that PC as a company isn't like that and that everyone on here shares willingly and celebrates our successes together!

very nicely put....and so true!:cool:

1. What inspired you to start this thread?

I wanted to express my gratitude and give thanks to the chefs and people on this site who have helped me along my journey.

2. How has this site and the people on it helped you in your success as a chef?

The support, advice, and resources provided by this site and its members have been invaluable in my growth as a chef. I have learned so much and have been able to improve my skills and techniques through the help of others.

3. What do you attribute to your success in the culinary industry?

I believe my success is a combination of my hard work, dedication, and the support and guidance from this site and its members. Without the resources and knowledge shared here, I would not have been able to achieve the level of success I have.

4. How has your experience on this site impacted your career as a chef?

The connections and relationships I have made on this site have opened up many opportunities for me in my career. I have been able to network with other chefs, share ideas and recipes, and gain valuable insights and advice from experienced professionals.

5. What advice do you have for aspiring chefs?

My advice would be to never stop learning and never be afraid to ask for help or advice. This site is a great resource for aspiring chefs, so take advantage of it and always strive to improve and grow in your craft.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies