• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director DirectorChefSuccess Subscription Renewal - Thank You for Your Support!

In summary, In the past few months, DirectorChefSuccess has been losing memberships. The site has been replaced by a Facebook page which seems to be more popular. However, the site still offers valuable content and networking opportunities for directors.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I just recieved my subscription renewal for DirectorChefSuccess. This site has all but disappeared with the start of the Facebook pages. Greg thank you so much for setting up this site. It has help me immensely. However, I think I am going to let my subscription lapse.

Again, thank you so much for what you have done for this community.

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing--nobody's talkin' anymore....

Well DRATS!! I just renewed mine! I thought everyone else was busy doing shows FB didn't 'pop into my mind.

Thanks for your support! If I may ask what is this FB group? Why is it more appealing? Thanks!

I will be renewing Greg and others. Personally, this site offers more to me than FB. I love the files and the sharing that used to be but there are some that have gone strictly FB.

The following is just my opinion....

Working full time, I can not go on FB plus, I find once I am on it, I am distracted by the personal side of it. In other words, I don't glean that much business from it. In the beginning I set up a professional page, but it was not successful so I discontinued it.

DS is networking, supportive and a private area that I don't want the whole world to see. Yes, it was negative for awhile, however I just listened to a NED call yesterday and PC knows that it needs to listen more to it's consultants. August was a disaster for most. They have messed up and from the sounds of leadership, it sounds like they are on an upward swing.

I love the changes they have made to the new website even though I don't currently listen.

Hoping that others will reconsider renewing their membership. We are strength in numbers. Maybe we all should make an effort to share more on this site.

I agree that we need a place as directors to share ideas and expand on them. I also think that, while we don't want to be negative, we do need a place to vent. I know I can't vent up at all and I can't vent at home and we should never vent down so what is left? DCS behind the apron! Thanks for giving us that!!

I agree with Ann. I come on here all the time to see what is going on and to find information. When I go on FB, I do get distracted by friends who just want to chat... I like DS & have gotten some real insights in helping my business grow- for that I want to thank many of you.
There is huge strength in numbers, I would hate to see this dwindle.

I'll be renewing Greg! :D

Thanks all!! Just to be clear, if there is any way me or DebPC can make DCS better please let us know.

Greg, I can't think of anything right now but I want to thank both of you for sticking with us through thick and thin!!! I too feel like Jen..this site has helped me with my business...even when I am not helping myself!!

What is subscription renewal?

Subscription renewal is the process of extending or continuing a subscription service for a set period of time. This is typically done after the initial subscription term has ended.

When do I need to renew my subscription?

The timing for subscription renewal varies depending on the service provider and the type of subscription. Some may require renewal on a monthly or annual basis, while others may have a longer renewal period. It is important to check the terms and conditions of your subscription to determine when you need to renew.

How do I renew my subscription?

The process of renewing a subscription can vary, but most service providers will send a notification when it is time to renew. This may include a link to renew online or instructions on how to renew through other methods such as phone or mail. It is important to follow the instructions provided to ensure a successful renewal.

What happens if I don't renew my subscription?

If you do not renew your subscription, your access to the service may be discontinued. This can vary depending on the service provider, but you may lose access to any content or features included in the subscription. It is important to renew on time to avoid any disruption in service.

Can I cancel my subscription renewal?

Yes, in most cases you can cancel your subscription renewal. This can typically be done before the renewal date by contacting the service provider or managing your subscription settings. However, some subscriptions may have specific terms and conditions regarding cancellation, so it is important to review these before attempting to cancel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristanmary