• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S 07 Supply - Anyone Have It?

In summary, according to PP, the new supply order form does not have the tablecloth or the soap and lotion samples. The tablecloth is still listed as being available, but it is unclear whether or not it is actually available. The apron is still available, but it is only available to consultants.
ChefLauraW
Does anyone who went to leadership have this form yet? I know we get it in our changeover kits, but I was interested to see some of the items on it.

If not, I guess I'll just have to wait for another week or so....:)

They didn't have them at Leadership. So we all have to wait. :(

Thanks for letting me know; I appreciate it. :)

Wahooo - finally found a way to see the new supply order form! Wahooooie!

Download the program update from PP, and then put in a supply order dated 1/23 or later, and the new stuff is on the program. Yeah!!!:)

Can you still order Lotion and Soap samples in New Season??

If not, I'm going to stock up on these,

Thanks,

Lisa

Yep, you can, but only (according to PP) Feb 16th. Then afterwards, you can't anymore. I just pulled it up and saw the sink fizz, and both the soap and lotion available.

When I pulled up the new list the Fall Winter packages were still listed, so I am just going to wait until I see the actual sheet to see what is actually available, because I know the FW packages aren't still!!

ooooh.. looks like there's a new demo tablecloth coming out. :D

hmmm....Maybe one that matches the apron we got at Leadership??? Those polk-a-dots are too darn cute!!:D :D

Pampered Laura said:
ooooh.. looks like there's a new demo tablecloth coming out. :D

Ooooooh - I wanna see what it looks like!!
I have the patriotic one, the celebrations one and the denim one.

I really need a tablecloth because I don't have one, and I would LOVE a dots one!!

Anyone have a picture of the apron you got at Leadership?

It's posted in the "Dots" thread.

Hey all, the S/S paperwork supply form is on CC now!

Weird - on PP, you can look up two different tablecloths:
item #6636 (start date 1/23/07)
item #6635 (start date 8/01/06)

but I dont see the 1/23 one on the new supply order form.:confused: :(

Maybe it is just the same tablecloth but they had to change the number for some reason. I would think, as much as I want a dots tablecloth, that they would have had them out at conference for people to see if they really did exist.

I think it's the same one as last season.

The paperwork/supply order form is now up on CC, and it just says "White vinyl with logo" for the tablecloth.

I don't think I saw anyone posted this yet, but here's the copy of the supply order form that is under the downloadables on CC. I was hoping they'd come out with a "Dots" tablecloth, but it would probably be white and that's probably not the best idea. Although the apron has been treated with a stain-resistant coating that's supposed to hold up for 50 washings. I love mine! I wore it when I did a bridal expo right after Leadership and someone who's a fan of PC noticed it right away!

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order ss 07.pdf
    198.7 KB · Views: 385
Since the apron was a Leadership-only item, I doubt that they'll offer a matching tablecloth. In the past, when there were matching sets like that, they were something that everyone could earn or just got at changeover (there was a green set and a light blue set for the theme shows a couple of years ago).

Stampaholic1961 said:
Anyone have a picture of the apron you got at Leadership?

Believe it or not, it's already on ebay! :mad: Someone from leadership must have wanted to get rid of theirs.... Cute though....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Dots-Apron-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ190075763479QQihZ009QQcategoryZ20657QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
well she may not be a consultant, but someone that she knows is, and is being illegal!!

ChefLauraW said:
Believe it or not, it's already on ebay! :mad: Someone from leadership must have wanted to get rid of theirs.... Cute though....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Dots-Apron-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ190075763479QQihZ009QQcategoryZ20657QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ugh - that's just disgusting :(
At least offer it to another consultant - don't whore it out there on Ebay..sheesh!

Becky: Thank you for posting this. I couldn't find it to save my soul. :)

dannyzmom said:
At least offer it to another consultant - don't whore it out there on Ebay..sheesh!

and for that price, I am sure that a consultant would love it!!

I love how the description is misleading. It says that the dots are on the bottom half of the apron. They aren't! They're only on the pocket.

pkd09 said:
Becky: Thank you for posting this. I couldn't find it to save my soul. :)
No prob!!!:D

Does anyone have an extra apron they want to part with? I would love to use it for a new consultant display?

ChefLauraW said:
Yep, you can, but only (according to PP) Feb 16th. Then afterwards, you can't anymore. I just pulled it up and saw the sink fizz, and both the soap and lotion available.

I don't see these items on the new supply order form. I would really like to stock up if I still can. Am I looking in the wrong place?? TIA :)

The dots apron is adorable but I am just going to work on earning the HWC - I will try to get a dots one if someone sells it Let's make a Deal or something legal

Bexs50 said:
I don't see these items on the new supply order form. I would really like to stock up if I still can. Am I looking in the wrong place?? TIA :)

They aren't on the new form because they're only available until mid-February and the new form is valid until August. But you should be able to order them through PP.

pamperedbecky said:
I don't think I saw anyone posted this yet, but here's the copy of the supply order form that is under the downloadables on CC.

Thanks, Becky!

The Dots towels are on the new supply order. Is that one each of the purple and green? Anyone know? It says they are $9.00 for the set. ( I would assume it is two, but I never try to assume anything anymore:) )

The towels on the supply order should be the pair.

Thanks...so I just use the number from the f/w supply order form and submit it in PP? Can I order supplies from the f/w supply order form and the s/s order form at the same time (in the same order??) or am I pushing my luck?!

Sorry...I should have used a quote from a previous post. I am talking about ordering the lotion, soap samples that are only available until February. Can I order them on the same order as the s/s supply order if I do it in PP?

Last edited:
Becky,

You should be able to combine F/W and S/S supply orders until the middle of February. So just use the numbers from the old sheet. Don;t forget, though, that the lotion will only be available in the set as of 3/1, so handing out lotion samples won't be an effective use of your money.

dannyzmom said:
Exactly! Did you see the ending price? That apron sold for $46!!! Imagine how much another consultant would have loved that instead. People can be so greedy....

dannyzmom said:
Ooooooh - I wanna see what it looks like!!
I have the patriotic one, the celebrations one and the denim one.

Me too Carolyn....OMG......"DOTS" tablecloth... I would be in heaven....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedape
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pkd09