• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form for 2009 Spring - Seeking Help

In summary, the 2009 Spring order form includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and specialty food items. To place an order, simply fill out the form with desired quantities and contact information and submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant or the company. There are several promotions and discounts available on the form, but it cannot be ordered online and there is a deadline for ordering.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does anyone have the 2009 spring order form?? I know I'll get it with my change over kit, but I can't wait. If so could you post it or email me.

I'm not sure if any of us have it yet.

You can't even order yet.....relax.....

I know I can't order yet, I just want to see it and decide what I want.

no one has it yet. We all get it in our changeover boxes.

Thanks, I thought maybe they had them at leadership.

1. What products are available on the 2009 Spring order form?

The 2009 Spring order form includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as specialty food items such as sauces, spices, and baking mixes.

2. How do I place an order using the 2009 Spring order form?

To place an order using the 2009 Spring order form, simply fill out the form with the desired quantities of each item and your contact information. You can then submit the form to your Pampered Chef consultant or directly to the company.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available on the 2009 Spring order form?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available on the 2009 Spring order form. These may include bundle deals, free items with a minimum purchase, or discounted prices on select products.

4. Can I order from the 2009 Spring order form online?

No, the 2009 Spring order form is not available for online ordering. You can either submit the form to your consultant or mail it directly to Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the 2009 Spring order form?

Yes, there is a deadline for ordering from the 2009 Spring order form. This deadline will be specified on the form or by your consultant. It is important to place your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly