• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Outsider Order Form - Looking for Answers

In summary, the deadline for submitting an Outsider Order Form in November is typically the last day of the month, but it's best to check with your consultant for the exact date. You can use multiple forms to place your order, with a maximum of 10 items per form. If you need to make changes to your form, contact your consultant before the order is processed. Host Credit and Half-Price items cannot be used on Outsider Order Forms. The processing and shipping time will vary, and you can track your order status on the Pampered Chef website.
Chef Stacy Edwards
I have been looking and can't find a November Outsider Order form. Did anyone do one for Nov? TIA

I did one Up. Let me know if it is ok or needs changes. TIA

Attachments

• November OOF 2007.doc
    141 KB · Views: 282
Stacy - just an FYI...

You would probably get more response/help if you posted your question in the right place.....this is an archived conference 07 thread....so most people wouldn't be looking here for much of any reason.:)

I updated this Nov OOF to reinforce what I say at shows, fairs, etc. about the great PC opportunity and the new consultant incentives.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Nov 07 Outside order form-1a.doc
    346 KB · Views: 226
ChefBeckyD said:
Stacy - just an FYI...

You would probably get more response/help if you posted your question in the right place.....this is an archived conference 07 thread....so most people
wouldn't be looking here for much of any reason.:)

Wow, Thanks Becky didn't realize that.

Trish1953 said:
I updated this Nov OOF to reinforce what I say at shows, fairs, etc. about the great PC opportunity and the new consultant incentives.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Thanks Trish I love it.

Related to November Outsider Order Form - Looking for Answers

What is the deadline for submitting an Outsider Order Form in November?

The deadline for submitting an Outsider Order Form in November is typically the last day of the month. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact deadline.

Can I use multiple forms to place my order for November?

Yes, you can use multiple Outsider Order Forms to place your order for November. Each form can only contain a maximum of 10 items, so if you have more than 10 items, you will need to use multiple forms. Your consultant can assist you with this process.

What if I want to add or change items on my Outsider Order Form after I have submitted it?

If you need to add or change items on your Outsider Order Form after you have submitted it, you will need to contact your consultant. They will be able to make any necessary changes for you, as long as the order has not yet been processed.

Can I use my Host Credit or Half-Price items on an Outsider Order Form?

No, Host Credit and Half-Price items can only be used on orders placed through a party. Outsider Order Forms are intended for customers who are not hosting a party, so these benefits are not available for use on them.

How long will it take for my Outsider Order Form to be processed and shipped?

The processing and shipping time for your Outsider Order Form will vary depending on the volume of orders received. Your consultant will be able to give you an estimated timeline based on current order volume. You can also track your order status on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies