• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S 07 Catalog Recipe: Salad on Page 8 - F/W Catalog Update | TIA

In summary, the S/S 07 catalog features new stoneware bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and over 20 new recipes. Previous catalog products are still available and there are promotions and discounts featured in the S/S 07 catalog. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the S/S 07 catalog.
ChefNic
My host from last Saturday wanted to know what recipe is on page 8 of the S/S 07 catalog...I said I'd look it up and email her...no problem!
Well, Home Office has already changed it and put the F/W catalog recipes on there...!!!
Does anyone know what salad that is at the top???
TIA!!!

Nicole,
I believe it's the Pork Tenderloin and Citrus Salad, found on pages 16-17 of the 2007 Spring/Summer Season's Best.

Not positive, but I think that's what it is!! Looks yummy!

Paula

Thanks!!! I emailed it to my host...I just don't see the orange segments in the pic...but really...it's close enough...the host's son thought it looked good and wanted her to make it...so this should satisfy him...I think he's about 9...
lol
THanks so very much!

1. What new products are featured in the S/S 07 catalog?

The S/S 07 catalog features our new line of stoneware bakeware, including a fluted tart pan and a rectangular baker. We also have a variety of new kitchen gadgets, like our citrus press and avocado slicer.

2. Are there any new recipes included in the S/S 07 catalog?

Yes, we have over 20 new recipes in the S/S 07 catalog, including delicious dishes like our lemon garlic chicken and strawberry rhubarb cobbler. We also have variations on classic recipes, like our loaded mashed potatoes using our potato ricer.

3. Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from our previous catalogs. We have a selection of items that are available year-round, and you can also check our website for any limited edition products that may still be available.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts in the S/S 07 catalog?

Yes, we have a few promotions and discounts featured in the S/S 07 catalog. We have a special offer for our new stoneware line, where you can save 20% when you purchase two or more stoneware items. We also have a bundle deal for our new baking set, where you can save $10 when you buy the set of three pans.

5. Can I host a party to earn free products from the S/S 07 catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the S/S 07 catalog. Our consultants will work with you to create a fun and interactive party where you and your guests can try out our products and learn new recipes. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • masterschef