• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe on the back of the catalog?

In summary, the "Recipe on Back of Catalog" feature offers customers a convenient way to access delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. These recipes are designed to be easy and user-friendly for home cooks of all skill levels. Purchasing all of the products listed in the recipe is not necessary, as similar products can be used. The recipes are updated with each new catalog release, typically every 3-4 months. They can also be found on the company's website in the "Recipes" section.
Spatch
Does anyone know what recipe is on the back of the f/w catalog. A guest at a show said "I want to host a show and I want to make that!" I have no idea what it is!

It's the Pesto Mini Pizzas, and is in the current SBRC (season's best).

Oh thanks- Leave it to me to miss the obvious!

has anyone tried them? are they good?

They are my favorite new appetizer recipe! I love them, and they have been a big hit at shows too!

I use boughten pesto for them, I don't make the walnut pesto in the cookbook. (didn't like it as much as a traditional pesto, and it's difficult to get it smooth enough.)

they kind of remind me of tomato basil squares

What is the "Recipe on Back of Catalog" feature?

The "Recipe on Back of Catalog" feature is a convenient way for customers to access delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. Each catalog has a featured recipe on the back cover, along with a list of the products needed to make it.

Are the recipes on the back of the catalog difficult to make?

No, the recipes on the back of the catalog are designed to be easy and user-friendly. They are perfect for home cooks of all skill levels.

Do I need to purchase all of the products listed in the recipe to make it?

No, you can use similar products that you already own or can easily find in your kitchen. The products listed are just suggestions for the best results.

How often are the recipes on the back of the catalog updated?

The recipes on the back of the catalog are updated with every new catalog release, which is typically every 3-4 months. This allows for a variety of recipes to be featured throughout the year.

Can I access the recipes on the back of the catalog online?

Yes, all of the recipes on the back of the catalog can be found on our website. Simply go to the "Recipes" section and search for the recipe by name or product used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kreaser