• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Recipe on the Back of the Catalog???

In summary, the conversation discusses the "Fiesta Salsa" recipe found on the back of a catalog. The recipe calls for various ingredients including diced tomatoes, corn, black beans, and a packet of seasoning mix. To make the salsa, all of the ingredients are combined and left to sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. The spice level can be adjusted by using more or less jalapeno pepper or seasoning mix. The salsa can be served with chips or used as a topping for various dishes.
Brandi2007
I have a host that has last minute requested me to make the appetizer on the back of the current catalog... anyone know what it is and where I can find the recipe???

The Mini-Pesto Pizzas. The recipe is in the current Season's Best collection

perfect! Thankyou!!!

Related to What Is the Recipe on the Back of the Catalog???

What Is the Recipe on the Back of the Catalog?

The recipe on the back of the catalog is called "Fiesta Salsa". It is a delicious and easy-to-make salsa that is perfect for parties or as a topping for your favorite dishes.

What Ingredients Are Needed for the Fiesta Salsa Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Fiesta Salsa recipe are diced tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and a packet of Pampered Chef's Fiesta Seasoning Mix.

How Do I Make the Fiesta Salsa?

To make the Fiesta Salsa, simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed. For best results, let the salsa sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend together.

Can I Adjust the Spice Level of the Fiesta Salsa?

Yes, you can adjust the spice level of the Fiesta Salsa by using more or less of the jalapeno pepper or by adding additional seasoning mix to taste.

What Can I Serve with the Fiesta Salsa?

The Fiesta Salsa is a versatile dip that can be served with tortilla chips, pita chips, or even as a topping for tacos, salads, or grilled meats. Get creative and use it in your favorite dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Spatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kreaser