• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Round Up From the Heart Trivet Design Change Annually?

In summary, the Round up From the Heart Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable bamboo and heat-resistant silicone. It can be used as a trivet, serving platter, or cutting board, and is dishwasher and oven-safe. However, it is not recommended to be used as a cutting board for raw meat.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I got asked a question last night that I couldn't answer and I'm hoping that one of you Cheffers can help me....

Is the trivit going to be changing from year to year the same way that the stoneware molds did?

I don't remember reading anything about this, and to be honest, I never thought about it until I was asked last night.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Ann

I believe so!

Yes, they will change every year, so they can be collected.

Add my vote for yes.These are replacing the stoneware heart molds.

This trivet is the first in a series.

When will they change it? Anyone know? In the catalog, it says that the trivet is 2006-2007. Do you know if this is going to change in the fall? So many of my customers LOVE this trivet...

Yes, it will change in the fall.

1. What is the Round up From the Heart Trivet and how does it work?

The Round up From the Heart Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a trivet, serving platter, or cutting board. It is designed with a unique circular shape and raised edges to help contain spills and protect countertops. To use, simply place hot dishes or pots on top of the trivet to protect surfaces from heat damage.

2. Is the Round up From the Heart Trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round up From the Heart Trivet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water and drying it immediately to maintain its quality and prevent any potential warping.

3. Can the Round up From the Heart Trivet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Round up From the Heart Trivet is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used to safely transfer hot dishes from the oven to the countertop without worrying about damaging surfaces.

4. What materials is the Round up From the Heart Trivet made of?

The Round up From the Heart Trivet is made of durable bamboo, which is known for its strength and resistance to heat and moisture. The raised edges are made of silicone, which is also heat-resistant and helps provide a non-slip surface.

5. Can the Round up From the Heart Trivet be used as a cutting board?

Yes, the Round up From the Heart Trivet can be used as a cutting board for fruits, vegetables, and other non-meat items. However, we do not recommend using it to cut raw meat to prevent cross-contamination and maintain the trivet's longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
gailz2