• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round Up From the Heart: Don't Miss Out on Your Free Item!

In summary, "Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program by Pampered Chef where customers can choose to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America. All donations go directly to Feeding America, a non-profit organization fighting against hunger in the US. To participate, simply make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at a party and select the option to round up. There is no limit to how much you can donate and even small donations make a difference. Unfortunately, the program is only available for Pampered Chef purchases, but you can still make a direct donation to Feeding America on their website or at a local food bank.
Dianneskitchen
Gold Member
Hi,
I forgot to put in for my free round up item when I did my paperwork order this month. Can I do it in Sept, or is it too late now?

I submitted a supply order for the new season already, and according to Weekly Bites, the Round Up Trivet is not available for order yet. It wasn't on the PP product update yet, so you haven't missed anything.

It's not available yet anyway so you didn't miss anything.

AlowayFamily said:
I submitted a supply order for the new season already, and according to Weekly Bites, the Round Up Trivet is not available for order yet. It wasn't on the PP product update yet, so you haven't missed anything.

Thanks so much. I would really be upset if I had missed it.

dannyzmom said:
It's not available yet anyway so you didn't miss anything.

Thanks, Dianne

Related to Round Up From the Heart: Don't Miss Out on Your Free Item!

What is "Round up From the Heart"?

"Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program run by Pampered Chef where customers have the option to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America.

Where does the money donated through "Round up From the Heart" go?

All donations made through "Round up From the Heart" go directly to Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to end hunger in the United States.

How can I participate in "Round up From the Heart"?

To participate in "Round up From the Heart", simply make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at a Pampered Chef party and select the option to round up your purchase to the nearest dollar. The difference will automatically be donated to Feeding America.

Is there a limit to how much I can donate through "Round up From the Heart"?

No, there is no limit to how much you can donate through "Round up From the Heart". Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference in the fight against hunger.

Can I still participate in "Round up From the Heart" if I am not making a purchase from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, "Round up From the Heart" is only available for purchases made through the Pampered Chef website or at a Pampered Chef party. However, you can always make a direct donation to Feeding America on their website or at a local food bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinwithjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • pmpdRRT