• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Free Bar Board - Order Now for Delayed Catalog Item!

I did the same and only realized after it was delivered. PC was nice enough to send 2 out to my host at no charge. I had forgotten to add 2 bar boards with my October order. Good luck!!!
thechefofnorthbend
I have a customer from a show (catalog) in Oct, who forgot to add the free bar board to her order (it was a 75.00 order). I too, did not catch it when the order was submitted. Can she get the free bar board still? If so, How do I order it for her? Thanks you all!!

Call Home Office and hpe you get a nic eperson on the phone :)

dannyzmom said:
Call Home Office and hpe you get a nic eperson on the phone :)

Ahhhhh...really? Darn..lol. I will do so tomorrow. I was hoping it was as easy as going into PP and just doing an order that way...

Usually once the order is submitted, you cannot change things. However, brand new consultants sometimes get a break if they call before the order is in picking. So, I believe you and the customer are out of luck. If I were in that situation, I would purchase one for the customer of my next host's order.

cmdtrgd said:
Usually once the order is submitted, you cannot change things. However, brand new consultants sometimes get a break if they call before the order is in picking. So, I believe you and the customer are out of luck. If I were in that situation, I would purchase one for the customer of my next host's order.

I will do just that..whats $9.25? Nothing if it makes me have a repeat customer!!!:D

Good attitude! Congratulations on seeing the larger benefits to you!

Did you order other bar boards on that show?

Do an product adjustment on CC and pretend that one was missing.

DebbieJ said:

No, she was the only person who would have earned it...it was an honest overlooking and I have no problems seeing my mistake and gifting this to her. It will show that not only I but my company I represent cares enough to see the mistake. Plus, I am the one that noticed that she/I overlooked it.

I would call first to see if PC will send you one they have done it for me and I have been doing this for 1 1/2 yrs

DebbieJ said:

Naughty Debbie!! Who does THAT??? Hee hee, just kidding! Little miss innocent over here......YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

You need to wait until the order is delivered, then you can do an adjustment. Just explain that one was earned and not ordered on the show. They will send it out to her for you.

I did the same and only realized after it was delivered. PC was nice enough to send 2 out to my host at no charge. I had forgotten to add 2 bar boards with my October order.

Good luck!!!

Did you do these adjustment online or call them? I too forgot a bar board and ordered it at on the next order myself to get my customer one...

What is the "Get Your Free Bar Board" offer?

The "Get Your Free Bar Board" offer is a promotional deal from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free bar board with the purchase of a delayed catalog item.

How do I redeem the free bar board offer?

To redeem the free bar board offer, simply place an order for any delayed catalog item. The free bar board will automatically be added to your order during the checkout process.

Is there a limit to how many free bar boards I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free bar board per order. If you would like to receive multiple bar boards, you will need to place multiple orders for delayed catalog items.

Can I choose the color of my free bar board?

No, the color of the free bar board is chosen at random and cannot be specified. However, all bar boards are high-quality and perfect for all of your kitchen needs.

What if I need to make a return or exchange on my delayed catalog item?

If you need to make a return or exchange on your delayed catalog item, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your order and the free bar board offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Sandibeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • scottcooks