• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revised Show Guidelines & Free Cooking Show Coupon - Sept 2020

In summary, the revised show guidelines for Pampered Chef cooking shows in September 2020 include limiting the number of guests to 10, practicing social distancing, providing hand sanitizer, and offering virtual show options. Hosts can still earn free products, but there may be changes to incentives. Masks are recommended for in-person shows, but not necessary for virtual shows. The free cooking show coupon can still be used, but it's important to follow safety measures. There may be changes to the host rewards program, so consult with your consultant for more information.
vangogirl
Okay, some of you liked the one I did for August, so I revised a few things on here for sept. I also put a coupon in there for a free cooking show but I also said to call me for more info. I'm going to make some guidelines, like it has to be at least a $600 show, or something. I just need some bookings right now.

Attachments

• september trifold.doc
    816.5 KB · Views: 711
That is very nice I like that. Great job.

Love it!! Thanks for sharing :)

Related to Revised Show Guidelines & Free Cooking Show Coupon - Sept 2020

1. What are the revised show guidelines for Pampered Chef cooking shows in September 2020?

The revised show guidelines for Pampered Chef cooking shows in September 2020 include limiting the number of guests to 10, practicing social distancing, and providing hand sanitizer for guests to use. Hosts are also encouraged to offer virtual cooking show options for those who may not feel comfortable attending an in-person show.

2. Can I still earn free products as a host during September 2020?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products during September 2020 by hosting a cooking show. However, there may be some changes to the usual incentives due to the revised show guidelines. Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Do I need to wear a mask during a Pampered Chef cooking show in September 2020?

Yes, it is recommended that hosts and guests wear masks during Pampered Chef cooking shows in September 2020 to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, if you are hosting a virtual cooking show, masks are not necessary.

4. Can I still use the free cooking show coupon during September 2020?

Yes, the free cooking show coupon can still be used during September 2020. However, it is important to follow the revised show guidelines and safety measures outlined by Pampered Chef to ensure a safe and enjoyable cooking show experience for all.

5. Are there any changes to the host rewards program during September 2020?

There may be some changes to the host rewards program during September 2020 due to the revised show guidelines. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information on any potential changes and how they may affect your incentives as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Barbiemom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ivy5683