• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Creative Kids Cooking Show Invites - What Do You Use?

In summary, some creative ideas for kids cooking show invitations include using cookie cutters, kitchen utensils, or mini recipe cards. Digital invitations are also a great option, as they are eco-friendly and easy to send. For handmade invitations, consider using food-themed stickers or stamps, colorful paper, and including a small kitchen tool or recipe card. To make the invitations more interactive, include a cooking-related activity or game, as well as a fun kitchen gadget. It is also okay to include parents in the invitations, especially for younger children who may need supervision in the kitchen. Just specify if parents are expected to participate or simply observe.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I Need Some Invites For A Kids Cooking Show Im Doing. I Dont Want To Use The Dull Postcard Ones, I Want Somthing Fun. What Kind Do You All Use For Kid Shows?

I have this oneI have used this one before. I love creating flyers and find it easier to make my own. I don't always like the postcards for special theme shows like this.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Kids show flyer.doc
    108 KB · Views: 472
Thank You So Much! Its Great!

Here's a postcard I used. Not as cute as Debbie's but it keeps the postage down.

Attachments

• HeatherHorrell.doc
    55 KB · Views: 336
thanks for the postcard ideal too. i think its cute!

1. What are some creative ideas for kids cooking show invitations?

Some fun and creative ideas for kids cooking show invitations include using cookie cutters to cut out invitation shapes, using kitchen utensils as design elements, or creating invitations that look like mini recipe cards.

2. Can I use digital invitations for a kids cooking show?

Yes, digital invitations are a great option for a kids cooking show. You can easily create and send invitations through email, social media, or a digital invitation platform. Plus, it's more eco-friendly and saves on paper waste.

3. Do you have any tips for making handmade kids cooking show invitations?

Some tips for making handmade kids cooking show invitations include incorporating food-themed stickers or stamps, using colorful cardstock or patterned paper, and including a small kitchen tool or recipe card as a fun addition.

4. How can I make the invitations more interactive for kids?

To make the invitations more interactive for kids, you can include a small activity or game related to cooking, such as a word search or a mini recipe challenge. You can also include a fun kitchen gadget or tool that kids can use to help with the show.

5. Is it okay to include parents in the invitations for a kids cooking show?

Yes, it is absolutely fine to include parents in the invitations for a kids cooking show. In fact, it may be necessary for younger children who may need supervision in the kitchen. Just be sure to specify if parents are expected to participate or just attend as observers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SillyChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies