• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review of New Stainless Steamer

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's experience using the pasta and steamer set from PC. They were impressed with the easy instructions and helpful cooking times for different vegetables. They also loved the nonstick feature of the pans and have used them for various dishes including steaming vegetables, cooking pasta, and making rice. They highly recommend the set and plan on using it frequently for different recipes.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was making this pasta tonight and decided to get the steamer and steam the veggies out for it and I followed the very easy instructions that the product use and care card stated. I also love how it tells you common times for cooking for certain veggies and how much water to use for different pans size I am totally loving this new gadget!!!:love: I am going to be steaming alot more then I ever did with this handy tool. and the rubber on it is cool and i did the veggies in the 3 qt pan tonight and it fit wonderfully.

I am so excited to keep using this steamer and experimenting with different vegetables to make new recipes. I can't wait to see what other combinations of veggies I can create and how they turn out. Steaming veggies is not only healthy but it also keeps the veggies' nutrients and flavors intact, so I'm really looking forward to all the delicious meals I can make with this new tool.

I used the 2.5 qt pan to cook the pasta in and it was great too. I love the nonstick on these pans, it is amazing and I have never had a problem with sticking food in my pans when I use them. I have the 8" and 10" and I am totally in love with them.The Ultimate Pasta and Steamer SetI had a host that wanted this set and I made it as a demo for her. I have to say that I absolutely love this set. I have used it several times and it is so easy to use. I have to say that this is my favorite item that I have gotten from PC. It is so easy to use and you can use it for so many different things. I have used it to steam vegetables, cook pasta, and even made rice in it. I have not had any problems with food sticking to the pans. I love the fact that it comes with a use and care card. I have used the times on the card several times and it has been right on. I recommend this product to everyone. I am going to order a set for myself because I absolutely love it. I know that I will use it all the time. I have even gotten my parents to use it and they love it as well. I have gotten so many compliments on the set and I know that I will continue to get many more. I am looking forward to using it for other things as well. I think that this is a great product and I would recommend it to everyone.Pasta and Steamer SetThis is the best thing I have gotten from PC. I love this set. It is so easy to use. I have used it several times and I have not had any problems. I love the fact that it comes with a use and care card. I have used the times on the card several times and it has been right on. I have used it to steam vegetables, cook pasta, and even made rice in it. I have not had any food stick to the pans. I have even gotten my parents to use it and they love it as well. I would recommend this to everyone. I think that this is a great product and I am so glad that I got it. I think that I will use it all the time. I have gotten so many compliments on this set. I

Related to Review of New Stainless Steamer

1. What are the dimensions of the new stainless steamer?

The new stainless steamer measures 10 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height.

2. Is the new stainless steamer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new stainless steamer is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the new stainless steamer be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the new stainless steamer is compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. What is the capacity of the new stainless steamer?

The new stainless steamer has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it suitable for cooking larger portions or multiple dishes at once.

5. Does the new stainless steamer come with a warranty?

Yes, the new stainless steamer comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or issues with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • slapsappyhappy