• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamping Your Shows: Ideas for Successful Bookings & Recruits

In summary, Rae shared her experiences with revamping her shows to make them more fun and generating more bookings. She also mentioned incorporating ideas from other speakers into her shows. She believes that the new ideas she implemented helped to generate 3 bookings.
chefjen80
I am working on revamping my shows to make them more fun thus hoping to generate more bookings and also some recruits. Does anyone have any great ideas that have really helped them out??

I play games. I figure if I go to one of these I'm there to be entertained :)

Have played Pampered Poker a bit. Took a few times for it to take but it works because it gets people asking about products hosting & the biz.

I also added to my last show the deal where I put a colored dot sticker on one of my lapboards. That person has to remind the group about the guest special 3 times and they get a door prize. So I give out 3 door prizes, this one, the one with the most poker pts and a standard DPDS one.

I also plan to start Book to Look. Got some really pretty little boxes and I'll put them out on my table when I demo to make them curious.

I got all these great ideas off here! HTH

Oh, how I wish you had been at the regional meeting in Columbus, OH. The speaker had some wonderful ideas for making shows fun and exciting. You can view some of her stuff at www.outwardimage.com.

I am going to start using Belinda Ellsworth ideas for my new outline starting at my next show, she's give pointers on how to be fun, outgoing yet informative about bookings and recruiting... so I hope it goes over well!

Rae,

Do you have any notes from this speaker? The website doesn't give you a lot of information about what your are purchasing.

Thanks,

Shawnna

Thanks for the ideas, I will have to check out both and see what I come up with!!

I would play games, make sure that you talk to everyone and ask questions then listen. Make sure to have a structure on how your show will be before going gung-ho ... I find that works for me.

Thanks SillyChef..... I will try this as well!!

I need a list of questions to ask the guests to make them feel the need for our products and the business opportunity.
Any body have any good ones that gets the guests to express their needs?
Thanks,

Bobby

I could also use some questions like that too Bobby can anyone help??

Shawnna said:
Rae,

Do you have any notes from this speaker? The website doesn't give you a lot of information about what your are purchasing.

Thanks,

Shawnna

I do, but they're in RaeSpeak, so they don't make any sense to normal people.:rolleyes: Her CD Designing an Amazing Party Experience is basically what she presented at the training I went to. I know that about $40 is kind of steep, but if you get several ideas that help you, you'll easily make that up in sales.

I can tell you that I incorporated a few of the ideas I brought home into the show I did Saturday. It was only 19 cents shy of an $800 show, and I got 5 bookings. In all fairness, I should let you know that 2 of those I knew about before the show. Still, that means that 3 bookings were the result of the job I did that day. I really believe the new things I did helped.

Over time I will be adding in more of her ideas. I would give more details about what I did, but I think they need to be in the context of her explanation for them to be effective. Not trying to be secretive, just trying not to confuse too many people.

1. How can I make my shows more successful in terms of bookings and recruits?

To revamp your shows and increase your bookings and recruits, it's important to focus on creating a fun and engaging experience for your guests. This can include incorporating interactive games, offering special discounts or incentives for booking or joining, and highlighting the benefits and opportunities of becoming a host or consultant with Pampered Chef.

2. What are some unique ideas for booking and recruiting at my shows?

One idea is to offer a "host-a-show" party, where guests can sign up to host their own Pampered Chef party and receive special rewards for doing so. Another idea is to have a "consultant spotlight" at each show, where a current consultant shares their experience and why they love being a part of Pampered Chef, and then offers the opportunity for guests to join their team.

3. How can I effectively approach guests about booking or joining during my shows?

It's important to be genuine and authentic when approaching guests about booking or joining. Share your own personal experience and what you love about Pampered Chef, and then offer the opportunity for guests to book their own party or join your team. Also, be sure to follow up with interested guests after the show to answer any questions and help them through the process.

4. What are some ways to incentivize guests to book or join at my shows?

Offering exclusive discounts or free products for booking or joining is a great way to incentivize guests. You could also have a raffle or drawing for a special Pampered Chef gift for those who book or join at the show. Another idea is to have a "bring a friend" incentive, where guests who bring a friend to the show can receive a special reward for booking or joining.

5. How can I make my shows more appealing to potential recruits?

To make your shows more appealing to potential recruits, focus on showcasing the benefits and opportunities of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. This can include sharing success stories of current consultants, highlighting the flexible hours and income potential, and offering a sneak peek into the training and support provided by Pampered Chef. You can also offer a special sign-up deal or bonus for those who join at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • katchkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bodonnell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies