• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need inspiration for a short and sweet show outline? Share your ideas!

In summary, this show has the guest competing in different challenges using Pampered Chef products and the winner is the team who comes up with the most questions about becoming a consultant or who can repeat the guest special the best.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

I have been selling PC for almost a year now, but I am definitely have a lot left to learn. I tend to ramble when I get nervous or off topic, so I am revamping my shows just a bit and trying to stick to a bit more of an outline (but not a script!). I like to keep things very conversational, however I was wondering if anyone would share their "short and sweet" show outline.. what you cover EVERY time, etc. Just curious to see how others do it, for inspiration.

Thanks, as always!

:) Meredith

I start with my intro.....name, kids, and why I started my business etc. Then I go into the demo.....as Im doing the demo, I ask the guests to go around the room and tell me their name. Plus a Pampered Chef product they love and why?? This keeps THEM talking and selling the products for me. I sometimes ask if they have any products still in the box. Because they dont know why they bought it? I then wrap things up with the booking/recruiting slide. Then the prize slip drawing and questions.
Hope this helps

Thanks! I like your idea of asking them to go around the room.. I will try that. So do you spend much time going into the details of different product lines, or just comment on items as you use them in the demo?

I have a show I cal the Yak N Snack. I make the food ahead of time. Here's the outline:I introduce myself.I explain the guest special.I hit the top several new products, explaining what they are and how to use them.I do the booking slide.I have them fill out the survey (or DPDS) while I pass out order forms. I draw names and distribute prizes.I do a full-service checkout. The time I talk is about 20 minutes. It's great for crowds that are really familiar with PC.

Here is an outline I have for my most basic show - 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites.

It includes Pre-show prep, Into, Demo, and Closing.

Attachments

• 30 minute chicken show.doc
    29 KB · Views: 894
ChefBeckyD said:
Here is an outline I have for my most basic show - 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites.

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Do you have your host provide something else such as a side dish, salad or dessert to round out the meal or do you just serve the chicken & biscuits?

Side note here, I think the name of your thread is a great theme for a show! Short and Sweet! A short party featuring a sweet treat. I love it! That would work so great for some of my hosts, since I've had at least two ladies ask me to come into their offices during a lunch break. Could be fun!!!

mrsholland said:
I start with my intro.....name, kids, and why I started my business etc. Then I go into the demo.....as Im doing the demo, I ask the guests to go around the room and tell me their name. Plus a Pampered Chef product they love and why?? This keeps THEM talking and selling the products for me. I sometimes ask if they have any products still in the box. Because they dont know why they bought it? I then wrap things up with the booking/recruiting slide. Then the prize slip drawing and questions.
Hope this helps

Question about how you do your shows. If they are talking while you are demoing, how do you explain what you are doing?

ChefBeckyD said:

What a great idea! I imagine you sell quite a few DCB's! I really need to start pushing the 30 min Chx as the party meal

I've started doing what I call the ultimate chef challenge. I split the crowd into 2 groups (There are usually 12-20 people at my shows) and they compete in different challenges using products and the catalog. I have 20 or more different ones to demonstrate products, but these 5 are always the same.
1. The first team to come up with 5 questions about becoming a consultant.
2. The first team to repeat the guest special for the month that I mentioned earlier.
3. The first team to name 5 host benefits
4. The team who comes up with the longest list of things PC offers (or should offer) other than cooking/catalog shows. ( I offer cooking clubs, pamper a business, wedding registries, wedding showers, fundraisers, and Pampered Palooza in June and November)
5. The first team to name 5 Pampered Chef Products they can't live without.I cook as the guests are arriving (early birds can join in) and feed them as we are doing the "Ultimate Chef Challenge" and we usually only do 5 product challenges. The winning team gets a pick from my goodie box. While they are looking through the catalogs for their orders, I feed them dessert.

winklermom said:
This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Do you have your host provide something else such as a side dish, salad or dessert to round out the meal or do you just serve the chicken & biscuits?

I leave that up to the host. This is a very inexpensive demo, so when hosts are concerned about cost, I always recommend this demo. Then they can add a dessert or salad if they'd like.

I also do this same demo, except while the chicken & biscuits are cooking, I make the Strawberry Spinach Salad. HUGE hit as a show...and it only takes about 10 minutes more show time.

1. What is the "Short & Sweet Show Outline"?

The "Short & Sweet Show Outline" is a condensed version of our usual Pampered Chef cooking show. It is designed to be shorter in length, typically around 45 minutes, making it perfect for those with busy schedules or for hosting during a lunch break at work.

2. How is the "Short & Sweet Show Outline" different from a regular Pampered Chef show?

The "Short & Sweet Show Outline" follows a similar format to our regular shows, but with a few modifications to make it more efficient and time-friendly. This includes simplifying some of the recipes and focusing on quick and easy meal ideas.

3. Can I still earn host rewards by hosting a "Short & Sweet Show Outline"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a "Short & Sweet Show Outline". Our host rewards program remains the same, regardless of the length of the show. You can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host offers based on the sales from your show.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my "Short & Sweet Show Outline"?

Yes, you can customize the recipes for your "Short & Sweet Show Outline". Our Pampered Chef consultants will work with you to choose recipes that fit your dietary preferences and cooking style. We want to make sure you and your guests have a fun and enjoyable experience!

5. How do I book a "Short & Sweet Show Outline" with a Pampered Chef consultant?

To book a "Short & Sweet Show Outline" with a Pampered Chef consultant, simply reach out to your consultant or find one near you on our website. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for the show and discuss any menu preferences or questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • DebPC