• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Catalog Organization with a Merrill Stamp | FAQ Answered

In summary, if you are ordering stamps, you do not need to put "Independent Consultant" and your id number on the form.
WLMcCoy
I am breaking down & ordering a stamp from Merrill. I am tired of handwriting everything on the catalogs! Here's my question, do I need to put 'Independent Consultant' & my id #? There doesn't seem to be a place for that on the form.

why have you been handwriting everything?Most people use labels for catalogs. Buy the address labels that are 30 to a sheet and print those with your info. The stamps are not very good for catalogs because the ink smears on the glossy paper. The Merrill stamp has such small writing, too.

You can get a stamp at Vista Print for free--only pay shipping.

www.vistaprint.com

Definintely use the labels like Debbie suggested. It will make your life 100 times easier. Plus if you have 'tween that wants to help, it is a great job for them to do. The stamps do smear unless you have room to let them dry not stacked.

I love the Merrill Stamp. I got sick of having to print labels all the time. Mine just has the basic info: name, number, email and website.

It doesn't smear if you leave them for a few minutes. I just stagger them slightly and when I get done with some, the first are dry enough. I use labels too, but sometime a stamp is just much faster.

Jules711 said:
It doesn't smear if you leave them for a few minutes. I just stagger them slightly and when I get done with some, the first are dry enough. I use labels too, but sometime a stamp is just much faster.

I either clear out room on my office floor or on the kitchen island and stamp away. I don't think the text is too small, it's very legible. In fact, I have both the address and regular stamp.

I bought a stamper at office depot that i could personalize myself. it cost about $20 but i can change stuff around and if i ever move or change my phone number then i dont have to order another one.

I prefer the Labels.

I got the Merrill stamp when I started, but they had to make everything so small that 2 letters of my website were almost unreadable and one number of my phone number was not the same level as the others, so it was hard to read. (And the stamp was crooked on the stamper, so I had to turn it a little when stamping and hope it would be straight.)

I called Merrill, they explained they were expecting a new version of the stamp (without address) so the font could be a little larger. So they replaced my first stamp with the new one. It is better - but not great.

I use the small labels (80 per sheet 1/2 x 1-3/4) for recipes cards and the 30 per sheet (1x 2-5/8) for cattys etc. If you use our pampered perks at Office Max - the labels are really cheap. For the 2000 small, it is under $4.00 and for the 750 larger size, it is around $4.00. I also put the logo on the labels and it looks really nice.

The only thing I use the Merrill stamp for is the 3-part order form. I find most of the letters of my info fill in too much when I stamp it on glossy paper.

Just my 2 cents.

I got my stamp at Staples. It's great and I don't have any problems with it smearing. Much cheaper than the one from Merrill too.

I have to say, I was reluctant to spend so much for a stamp from Merrill but I recently received mine and I think it looks much more professional than the labels I was putting on catalogs, flyers, etc. I also like the way it looks on the receipts. It is very good quality print and very legible and I have no problem with it smearing.

pamperedlinda said:
I got my stamp at Staples. It's great and I don't have any problems with it smearing. Much cheaper than the one from Merrill too.

I got that one too when I first started and it's still going strong. Dries really fast too, by the time I'm done stamping the 5th or 6th catalog the first ones are completely dry. I got the one from Merrill too because I wanted my consultant number on it. It doesn't dry as quickly and the letters are small.

I use free stamps that I got from VistaPrint. I have noticed if you stamp them "quickly" and not press and hold, they dry pretty quickly. I still lay them out so they can dry first, but normally by the time I am done stamping I can pick them all back up and stack them with no problems.

I have one that's an address stamp, and then a different one with only my name, number, website and "Start your own business!" on it that I use on my cattys.

Isn't the free one teeny tiny?? Is there something I don't know where I can get it bigger for free? I got one that says "for the latest catalog request one at" and my website. I stamp that right under my big stamp.

Related to Revamp Your Catalog Organization with a Merrill Stamp | FAQ Answered

1. What is the Merrill Stamp and how does it work?

The Merrill Stamp is a versatile tool designed to help you organize your Pampered Chef catalogs. It is a clear, adhesive stamp that you can attach to the inside cover of your catalog. The stamp features labeled tabs that you can use to easily mark and find specific sections in your catalog.

2. How many tabs are included on the Merrill Stamp?

The Merrill Stamp comes with 10 tabs, each with different labels such as "Bakeware," "Cookware," "Cutlery," and "Entertaining." There are also two blank tabs for you to customize according to your needs.

3. Can the Merrill Stamp be used on any Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the Merrill Stamp is designed to fit any Pampered Chef catalog, regardless of its size or format. Whether you have a mini catalog or a full-size one, the stamp will work the same.

4. How does the Merrill Stamp help with catalog organization?

The Merrill Stamp helps you quickly navigate through your catalog by allowing you to easily identify and flip to the section you need. It also helps keep your catalog neat and organized, making it easier for you to find products and share them with your customers.

5. Is the Merrill Stamp reusable?

Yes, the Merrill Stamp is reusable and can be easily transferred from one catalog to another. Simply peel off the stamp and reattach it to the inside cover of your new catalog. If you need additional tabs, you can purchase refill packs of 10 tabs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AprilM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • heather223