• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reusing Old Supplies: Is It an Option?

I think we do, but I am not positive.Yes, you will get 50 of the 3-part in your first supply order for free. Excellent idea!
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Do we have to use these? Can we use up our old ones first? I have a bunch that I'd hate to just throw away...

I will be using what I have first. The main difference this season will probably the shipping charges listed on the back.

The other difference is that we will have a couple of products with a limited guarantee that will be explained on the back of the receipt too.

I will start using the new receipts (order forms and PP receipts) for all shows and orders submitted after 9/1/08, since the shipping charges and LTD guarantee are being changed/added on that date. I don't think it's a good idea to use the old ones after that date, b/c then we aren't covering ourselves by providing our customers with all of the information we are required to give them with their purchase.

I couldn't agree with you more, Cathy! Just my luck something would fall back onto this if I didn't change my receipts.

I keep my old receipts in case I need to print an extra copy for a customer for a return/exchange that loses the slip. I just keep a small supply on hand for that purpose and usually use the new ones if there is a change just to keep records straight. They aren't that expensive so I just order the new ones when they come out.

I will still use up my old supply first. If they have an item that has the limited warranty, then I will worry about using the newer ones for just those orders.

I wouldn't worry about it!

KellyTheChef said:
I will still use up my old supply first. If they have an item that has the limited warranty, then I will worry about using the newer ones for just those orders.

I wouldn't worry about it!

I agree. I will use the old PP order forms for outside orders and catalog shows that do not contain the LTD products and are not direct shipped. (I print out outside order and catalog show receipts.)

I am going to offer my extra 3 copy order forms to my team for their August shows and will use the rest as backups - I will also use them for my start up the new season show and I will pay the $0.25 difference in the shipping. I already bought 100 and got my 50 free so I have plenty of the new ones anyway - for now.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. I will use the old PP order forms for outside orders and catalog shows that do not contain the LTD products and are not direct shipped. (I print out outside order and catalog show receipts.)
Excellent idea! I have an unopened pack I was bummed about ditching! I hadn't even thought about doing it this way. I actually print out all the receipts for a show - so as long as the order doesn't have direct shipping or one of the products with LTD - I'll be OK!

BethCooks4U said:
I am going to offer my extra 3 copy order forms to my team for their August shows and will use the rest as backups - I will also use them for my start up the new season show and I will pay the $0.25 difference in the shipping. I already bought 100 and got my 50 free so I have plenty of the new ones anyway - for now.
Do we get 50 of the 3-part in our first supply order for free? I can't remember.

Related to Reusing Old Supplies: Is It an Option?

1. Can I reuse old kitchen tools and utensils?

Yes, you can definitely reuse old kitchen tools and utensils. However, it is important to inspect them for any damage or wear and tear before using them again.

2. Is it safe to reuse plastic containers for food storage?

It is generally not recommended to reuse plastic containers for food storage, especially if they are made of low-quality plastic. Plastic can break down over time and leach harmful chemicals into your food.

3. How can I properly clean and sanitize old supplies before reusing them?

To properly clean and sanitize old supplies, wash them with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Then, soak them in a solution of one part vinegar to three parts water for 10-15 minutes. Rinse again and let them air dry.

4. Can I reuse aluminum foil and parchment paper?

Yes, you can reuse aluminum foil and parchment paper as long as they are still in good condition. Simply wipe off any food debris and fold or roll them up for future use.

5. Are there any supplies that should never be reused?

Yes, there are some supplies that should never be reused, such as paper towels, paper plates, and disposable plastic utensils. These items are intended for single-use only and can harbor bacteria after being used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaneBlair
  • alibene80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • jessicafawn