• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Sales Receipts......

In summary, there is no need to throw away the old receipts as they are still usable. They do not have any mention of UPS on the back so there should be no issue with shipping charges. Some consultants prefer to remove the wish list part while others use it until they are gone. There is no problem with using the old receipts, even for direct shipping, as confirmed by HO. Some consultants prefer to use the new receipts for the updated wish list but others save money by making copies of the wish list and using the old receipts.
hoosierchef
Can we still use these at our shows or do we HAVE to throw them away?? :confused:

I use them but take the wish list off the back. I have to watch the shipping charges, but yours should be the same still.

I checked them too and there is nothing on the back that says UPS so they should be OK.

I have gotten burned soooo many times for them changing shipping. I am glad we did not have that issue too!

My new ones say $2 + 15% but the old ones say $4.00 because they weren't made for Ak!!

So we should still be ok to use them? I really didn't see anything either and hate to throw them away or have to buy more.

gilliandanielle said:
I use them but take the wish list off the back. I have to watch the shipping charges, but yours should be the same still.

I do the same as Gillian. I over ordered 2 seasons ago so I am still on S/S '06!

jasonmva said:
I do the same as Gillian. I over ordered 2 seasons ago so I am still on S/S '06!
I use the write-in and I always use mine until they are gone, I just tear off the wish list part. If you have the itemized I would think that you couldn't though.....no new products listed and all the discontinued stuff and old pricing still on them.

I looked on the back and they listed direct shipping prices... and I thought that DID change. So I threw mine away. I know I'll end up getting burned on a direct ship if I try to use them!

Hmmmm...
I came here in search of the answer to the same question!!!
We ordered new bookshelf and drawer cabinet...and it is here!! So I'm cleaning out my mess of an office...and found...A FULL UNOPENED PACKAGE of F/W 2006 receipts...and F/W 2006 catalogs...!! The cats i'll pass around...although I bought two packages from another consultant in Feb because I thought I was out!! and I've already passed a bunch of cats out...But I'll get over it...I now have even more to pass out!!

But the receipts!!! I don't want to throw them out!! Do you think that if we use them...and the guest has to send something back, that HO will have a problem with a Trifle Bowl (ei) on a F/W 2006 receipt? Probably they don't look at it that close..they probably just go by the show number and date...
I think I'll use them!

Ok...no more coffee for me...i'm a rattle mouth!
LOL

I called HO in Jan and asked..."no problem, use them!"

Ginny

I used them at the bridal fair that i did... when I ran out of registry forms..... and again at a show when my poor sweet DH decided to clean house... and put my new sales recipts on my desk and then they got burried....LOL

ChefNic said:
Hmmmm...
I came here in search of the answer to the same question!!!
We ordered new bookshelf and drawer cabinet...and it is here!! So I'm cleaning out my mess of an office...and found...A FULL UNOPENED PACKAGE of F/W 2006 receipts...and F/W 2006 catalogs...!! The cats i'll pass around...although I bought two packages from another consultant in Feb because I thought I was out!! and I've already passed a bunch of cats out...But I'll get over it...I now have even more to pass out!!

But the receipts!!! I don't want to throw them out!! Do you think that if we use them...and the guest has to send something back, that HO will have a problem with a Trifle Bowl (ei) on a F/W 2006 receipt? Probably they don't look at it that close..they probably just go by the show number and date...
I think I'll use them!

Ok...no more coffee for me...i'm a rattle mouth!
LOL

Like Ginny said - there would be no problem. I mainly use them at the show and then enter all the info in PP. I keep all of my copies and then print the receipts out of PP and send them to my host.

I use mine at booths where I'm taking orders. I also keep a few in my purse in case I run into anyone who wants to order.
I am using the new ones at my shows because I like for my guests to use the wish list.

Only the wish list has changed if it's the write-in ones You can make a copy of the wish lists and save some $$$

Related to Fall/Winter Sales Receipts......

1. How can I get a copy of my Fall/Winter sales receipt?

To obtain a copy of your Fall/Winter sales receipt, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or log into your account on our website and view your order history. If you placed your order through a consultant, they can provide you with a physical or digital copy of your receipt.

2. Can I return items from my Fall/Winter sales receipt?

Yes, you can return items from your Fall/Winter sales receipt within 30 days of purchase. The items must be in their original packaging and unused. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

3. Is there a way to track my Fall/Winter sales receipt?

If you placed your order through a consultant, they should be able to provide you with a tracking number for your shipment. If you placed your order online, you can log into your account and view the tracking information for your order. If you are unable to locate your tracking information, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I make changes to my Fall/Winter sales receipt?

If you need to make changes to your Fall/Winter sales receipt, such as adding or removing items, please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible. Changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed and shipped.

5. How long will it take to receive my Fall/Winter sales receipt?

If you placed your order through a consultant, they will typically provide you with a copy of your receipt at the time of purchase. If you placed your order online, you should receive a digital copy of your receipt via email within 24 hours of your purchase. If you do not receive your receipt within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • raebates