• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What are Reusable Stickers for Kids and Where Can I Find Them?

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for reusable stickers that they used to have as a child. They describe the stickers as being vinyl and basic shapes like squares and circles. Several people suggest different types of reusable stickers, including Colorforms and Usbourne Books. The original poster is grateful for the suggestions and shares a link to a replica of the original Colorforms set. Another person shares a link to Stik-Ees, which they believe may be what the original poster is looking for.
kayleighsmom529
Ok...this has nothing to do with PC, but I'm hoping someone can help me. :D When I was younger, I used to have these reusable stickers that were different shapes and they stuck to a book with black pages. I am thinking the stickers might have been vinyl, but they had basic shapes like squares, circles, etc. Does any happen to know what I'm talking about?

I have a two year old who loves stickers and gets upset when she can't get them off the page and thought of these, but I can't remember what they are called to google them. :rolleyes: If I made any sense, I'd appreciate any help! LOL Thanks!!

Colorforms? Those were vinyl shapes that were stored on black plasticised cards, and used in laminated books for play. I don't remember any that were basic shapes, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a comparable product like that.

Found a site that has a replica of the original Colorforms set, which is basic shapes: http://www.liveandlearn.com/colorforms.html

chefann said:
Found a site that has a replica of the original Colorforms set, which is basic shapes: http://www.liveandlearn.com/colorforms.html

Oh...I knew someone on here would come through! I have been racking my brain for an hour trying to think of these!! :D :D :D

Thank you so so much!!

NooraK said:
How funny you should mention that, I just read this the other day:

Pioneer Woman - Homeschooling

That was a cute blog. :) My daughter always manages to tear her regular stickers apart and then cries because I can't put them back together for her. :) I'm off to go buy her some so she can be entertained on our trip to NJ. Thanks so much everyone!

I'd check ebay too....I loved colorforms as a kid

A friend of mine sells Usbourne Books and they have a couple of books that include reusable stickers. I know one of the themes is a princess one...

Oh, you made me think really long and hard!!! I knew I had something like this. I could picture little bits and pieces. Suddenly it dawned on me. Here's the link to the set of Colorforms that I had (they were probably passed down to me from my older siblings). Dr. Dolittle : http://wherethetoysare.com/images/doo1113b.jpg

These might be what you're looking for...AWESOME quality!!!http://www.stik-ees.com/Games/puzzle/games1.htmlhttp://www.stik-ees.com/Games/puzzle/games1.html

What are reusable stickers for kids?

Reusable stickers for kids are a fun and mess-free way for children to express their creativity. They are made from a special material that allows them to stick and re-stick to various surfaces without leaving any residue.

Are reusable stickers safe for kids?

Yes, our reusable stickers are made from non-toxic materials and are safe for children to use. However, we recommend supervising younger children to ensure they do not put the stickers in their mouths.

What surfaces can reusable stickers stick to?

Our reusable stickers can stick to a variety of surfaces such as paper, walls, windows, and even some fabrics. They can also be easily removed and repositioned without damaging the surface.

How many times can reusable stickers be used?

This depends on how well the stickers are taken care of. With proper storage and handling, our stickers can be reused multiple times. However, excessive use may cause the adhesive to wear off and reduce the stickiness of the stickers.

Do you offer different designs for reusable stickers?

Yes, we have a wide range of designs and themes for our reusable stickers. From animals and nature to letters and numbers, there is something for every child's interests and learning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • MissChef