• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Returns and Receipts for Tupperware Orders - Step by Step Guide"

In summary, the customer wants to return the MFP she ordered without realizing she already had it and get the food chopper. She is within 30 days of the order, but does not have a receipt because it was an outside order. The host has all the information needed to process the return, including the show number, date, and host name.
KellerCooks
I have a customer who ordered the MFP without realizing she already had it. She wants to send it back and get the food chopper (she is within 30 days).

I've never had a return before (new consultant) -- what do I do? Even more, she was an outside order for a cooking show and so the only "receipt" I have for her is the P3 receipt that I printed, but the bottom footer of that says it's "invalid" without the reverse side -- but there is no reverse side to print???

Any thoughts??

You just call HO for her. You obviously have all of the information needed.But be warned, HO will have FedEx at her door the very next day! So make sure she has it ready to go before you call. :D I learned that the first time I did a 30-day return for a customer. You might be able to ask HO to request the FedEx delivery 2-3 days out? Not sure. Or you get the product from her (if she's local to you), and then have FedEx come pick it up at YOUR house...and you package it up.As far as the P3 receipt- you need to purchase the "Pampered Partner Receipts" on the Supply order (not the 2-ply or 3-ply). Those have the legal info on the back. Then you feed it into your printer like regular paper, and then it's "official". For the interim though, just download an Outside Order Form- you can print the 2nd page (or 3rd- depending on the Outside Order Form you are using) on one side of the paper, and then the person's receipt on the front. Just figure out which page to print that has the legal info.

Ah, ok. The OOF I was using are the ones that show up on here that don't have that info ... I assume the real one is on consultant's corner? And I assume I need to have that done and sent to her before she can return? She is in Michigan and I'm in AZ.Thanks so much.

Yes, the OOF I was referring to is the PC version- on CC when you log in, they are in the promotions grid for each month.But I would still call HO. You don't want the 30-days to pass and then she has to pay the shipping. They can tell you whether they will need the receipt in the package (they usually do).What I would probably do is see if she can take her receipt and just print off the legal page onto the backside.I was able to extract just that page from an old outside order form for you.

Attachments

• PCLegalReceiptBack.pdf
    155.7 KB · Views: 528
She just needs the show number, date and host name (and likely she really does not need all three of these). So just call or email her that info so she can do it right away. The HO will provide a reference number that she will be put inside and outside the box. As far as I know they do not require the guest to actually send in the paper receipt. But do send the paper receipt to her so she has it for future reference and returns.

Congrats on starting PC and good luck!

Thanks so much everyone! I will contact HO directly and get the reference number and make sure I know exactly what she needs. Then get more specifics on how soon before Fed Ex shows up in case she needs to contact them to make sure she is home, etc. :)

The outside order form is not a valid receipt, says so right on the form. You must either write it out on a 2 or 3 ply receipt or use the Pampered Partner receipts and print it from the computer. In some cases home office doesn't need the receipt but in most cases they do not. If you don't have the one that goes through your printer (PP receipt) then just write it out.One reason the outside order form is not valid is that the show info is not on it. Another is we hand blank ones out and anyone can put anything on it. The outside order form is a worksheet for hosts and guests when we aren't there to help.ETA: she does not need to be home for a FedEx pick up in fact the drivers prefer that the box already be out there. All she would need to do is put the reference number inside the box, seal it up and pit the reference number on the outside of the box too and leave it wherever FedEx can find it.

I've always been told that the FedEx drivers will make 3 attempts to pick up the product. So if they can't have it ready for the first day, they should try to get it out on their door step for the next.

HO was so easy to deal with. They gave me the reference number -- I gave it to her, and fed ex picked it up. No receipt necessary.

What is a return policy?

A return policy is a set of guidelines and rules that dictate the process for returning items purchased from a business. This includes information on what items are eligible for return, the timeframe for returns, and any fees or restrictions that may apply.

Do I need a receipt to make a return?

In most cases, yes, you will need a receipt to make a return. This is because the receipt serves as proof of purchase and helps the business track their inventory and sales. However, some businesses may have alternative methods for verifying purchases, such as a loyalty program or online account.

What happens if I don't have a receipt?

If you do not have a receipt, you may still be able to make a return, but it will likely be more difficult. Some businesses may offer store credit or an exchange instead of a refund. It is always best to keep your receipts in case you need to make a return.

Can I return an item without the original packaging?

It depends on the business's return policy. Some businesses may require the original packaging for a return, while others may accept the item as long as it is in its original condition. It is best to check the return policy before making a purchase if you are unsure about the packaging requirements.

What is the timeframe for making a return?

The timeframe for making a return varies depending on the business. Some businesses may have a strict time limit, such as 30 days, while others may have a more flexible return period. It is important to check the return policy for the specific timeframe and make sure to return the item within that window.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kcmckay