• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Return/Exchange: Can I Include My Chopper?

In summary, you can return or exchange your chopper within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with it. The original packaging is required for returns or exchanges. You can still return or exchange a used chopper as long as it is in its original condition and packaging. It takes 7-10 business days to process a return or exchange, and you can exchange for a different model or color within the 30-day period. Please contact customer service for assistance with exchanges.
NMmommy
I need to do return/exchange. I am going to call it in tomorrow. It is within 30 days, so the will be picking it up to return it. At the same time I to return my chopper. One of my blades is bent. Do you think I can throw the chopper in with the other stuff?

I don't see why not but I would definetly get HO's approval first

No I don't think they'll let you do it. I had to get two separate reference number when I tried to do it. I do hope you call get a kind person who will allow you to put your chopper in. I would try it couldn't hurt. Let me know if you are able to do it and who you spoke to. I think some of the people who work at HO need a course in customer service.

Nope , you have to send the chopper in separately.

Thanks! I will ask tomorrow just incase. I have to go to the post office anyway. It is not a big deal.

It will have to have it's own ref. #. HO told me to put both # on the outside of the box.

I have sent back mulitple items in the same box. Just make sure each item inside the box is marked clearly with its own reference number.

1. Can I return or exchange my chopper if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return or exchange your chopper within 30 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more information.

2. Do I need to include the original packaging when returning or exchanging my chopper?

Yes, we require the original packaging to be included in order to process a return or exchange for your chopper. This helps ensure the product is protected during transit.

3. Can I return or exchange my chopper if I have used it?

Yes, you can still return or exchange your chopper even if you have used it. However, the product must be in its original condition and packaging in order to be eligible for a return or exchange.

4. How long will it take to process my return or exchange for my chopper?

Once we receive your returned item, it typically takes 7-10 business days for us to process and issue a refund or exchange for your chopper. Please note that this time frame may vary depending on your method of payment.

5. Can I exchange my chopper for a different model or color?

Yes, you can exchange your chopper for a different model or color as long as it is within the 30-day return and exchange period and the product is in its original condition and packaging. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with your exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mpkegley