• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retail Store Returns Make Ours Look Fabulous!

In summary, Amazon will pay for shipping on returns made within 30 days, but customers have a year to return items.
esavvymom
Staff member
I really hate stores that give you only 30 days to do a return!! It makes me SOOOOO appreciate the PC returns. Yes, 30 days they will pay for shipping, but you have a year to return things.

Amazon, today's offender. I missed it by ONE DAY!!!!! Yes, I should have done it awhile ago, but it wasn't top priority and I didn't realize the stupid 30-day rule. :mad::grumpy:

Had to vent. But if anyone needs a nice iPad2 case, let me know! My DH decided he wanted to keep the more expensive one from Best Buy.

That is really shocking. My hubby bought me a Kindle in November and 2 months ago, I feel down the steps and broke my kindle. I called the company and they replaced it, even though it was my fault that I fell down the steps, they still replaced it and had my old one shipped back to them. Hope everything works out for you. :)

I have an Amazon Mom membership that gives me free 365-day returns on items from the baby store. I returned something, and the page said they'd even reimburse me for shipping if I chose my own method. When the item got back to Amazon, they deducted $6 from my refund for shipping. A co-worker was able to get me a phone number to call them, and the gal on the phone said she'd reverse the $6 "as a courtesy". Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing...

Not a refund issue but I just bought a Zumba Wii game from an Amazon vendor. I bought "new" and the box was not new, it was open and the game was missing - just the belt in the box. I contacted Amazon and no questions asked they refunded my payment and told me to keep the belt. Later they sent an email with a link to the item from a different seller and said if I still wanted it I could upgrade to overnight shipping for free. I had already bought it elsewhere (and waited forever for it.) so I didn't take them up on it.

I should try calling them. I have an Amazon Prime Membership. As much as I order, I'd love for them to cut me some slack on just 2 days! We'll see.But really....when folks whine about our shipping, or prices, remind them that what other company lets you do a return after more than 30 or 90 days? NOT MANY! You can even USE THE ITEM, and STILL send it back.

The answer is automatically NO unless you ask, right? ;)

1. Can I return a product if I don't like it?

Yes, you can return any product within 30 days of purchase as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.

2. What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team and we will assist you with a return or exchange. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

3. Do I need a receipt to return a product?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns. If you do not have a receipt, we may be able to locate your purchase in our system using the credit card or account information used for the purchase.

4. How long does it take to process a return?

Once we receive your returned product, it may take up to 10 business days for the return to be processed and for the refund to appear in your account. If there are any delays, our customer service team will notify you.

5. Can I return an online purchase in-store?

Yes, you can return an online purchase to any of our retail stores. Please bring your receipt or proof of purchase with you for faster processing. If you are unable to visit a store, you can also mail the product back to us for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • Inomiamenda