• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News

In summary, the "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News" is a limited edition set of Pampered Chef products that is no longer being produced. It can only be purchased by a loyal host who has hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. The set includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, and is covered under Pampered Chef's warranty. Only one set can be purchased per loyal host.
PCGINA
Gold Member
I have a loyal host who would love to purchase this retired set. Somehow she missed that we were getting rid of it ... and now... with the holidays coming around, she wants to purchase (Ugh!!)

Is that the one with the striped platter and 3 bowls in cranberry, eggplant and sage? I have one that I used two or three times. I have all the original packaging, it's just not brand new. Would she care?

cat said:
Is that the one with the striped platter and 3 bowls in cranberry, eggplant and sage? I have one that I used two or three times. I have all the original packaging, it's just not brand new. Would she care?

THANKS CAT!!! YES - the striped rect w/ eggplant etc. bowls....No - I am sure she would not care. Can you give me a price to qoute her??

Last edited:
Hi Gina,

Hmm..how about $40 plus shipping? Unfortunately, I think the thing weighs 11pounds, according to my scale, so it's gonna be pricey to ship! Let me know your zip and I can give you a shipping estimate...

Cat

Thanks Cat,

Unfortunately she was hoping to get it for around $35.00 to $40.00. But just in case - it would be to 97386.

Thanks for checking

Hi Gina,

Just sent you a PM!

Related to Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News

1. What exactly is the "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News"?

The "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News" is a limited edition set of Pampered Chef products that are no longer being produced. This set was previously available to hosts as a special offer, but is now retired and only available for purchase through a loyal host.

2. How can I purchase the "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News"?

In order to purchase the retired set, you must be a loyal host who has hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. You can contact your former consultant to see if they are still offering the set, or you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. What products are included in the "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News"?

The specific products included in the retired set may vary, but it typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The exact contents of the set will be determined by your consultant or our customer service team.

4. Can I purchase multiple "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News" sets?

No, unfortunately the retired set is limited to one per loyal host. This is to ensure that all loyal hosts have the opportunity to purchase the set before it is no longer available.

5. Is the "Retired Set: Loyal Host Seeks Purchase Despite Unexpected News" still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products included in the retired set are still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty. If you encounter any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • klstaz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Intrepid_Chef