• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Troubles: Fixing Twisted Serving Tongs

In summary, the customer is experiencing problems with their product. They need to do an adjustment to the product, and they might have to send back the damaged product.
Pampered_Dawn
So I have my first product that needs replaced. My host recieved her shipment today and there is a pair of large serving tongs that are out of alignment. It is like they are twisted. Not sure what the next step to take is. :eek:

Go on line to CC and do a product adjustment, find the show and click on what product was damage and where you want it to be shipped to. They might require you to send back the damage item.

Or call 888-OUR-CHEF and talk to customer service. It is not at all difficult to do an adjustment.

I always call. It is so simple. And if the wait is long you can choose the call back time. That way if you have any questions they are on the phone for you to askthem.

Thanks. That was a lot easier than I thought!

I also do them online. Super quick and can do it late or while I'm on the phone with the host or customer.

jrstephens said:
I always call. It is so simple. And if the wait is long you can choose the call back time. That way if you have any questions they are on the phone for you to askthem.

I LOVE THE CALL BACK FEATURE! I was hesitant to use it at first, but it is so nice and a great time saver!

I have never even been offered this feature... hmmm... maybe HO just doesn't like me... :eek:

j/k :D

GourmetGirl:

Do you use the phone that PC has on file for you? I assume the call back feature is for consultants only. It the computer thinks the phone number you are calling for is just a customer, you don't get that option. Make sense?

They seem to use the call back feature when the wait is over 30 minutes

Last night was the first time I've ever called and not got the call-back feature. Instead- they were so slow I was immediately connected- both times I called! I did an online adjustment earlier in the week, but called to make sure I did it right. Then last night the girls were sooo helpful. I love the solution center!

Actually I got the call back feature with a 12 minute wait one day last week. I do recomend doing adjustments online when ever possible though, that way the call time is a little bit shorter when you do have to call in. And it is soooo easy!

1. How do I fix my twisted serving tongs?

To fix twisted serving tongs, you will need to heat a pot of water to a boil and submerge the twisted portion of the tongs for about 30 seconds. Then, use a pair of pliers to gently straighten out the twisted section. Repeat this process until the tongs are straightened.

2. Can I use a hair dryer instead of boiling water?

No, it is not recommended to use a hair dryer to fix twisted serving tongs. The heat from a hair dryer may not be hot enough to properly straighten the tongs and could potentially damage them.

3. How often should I replace my serving tongs?

It is recommended to replace your serving tongs every 1-2 years, depending on how frequently you use them. This will ensure that they are in good working condition and do not become too worn or damaged.

4. Can I take apart the tongs to fix them?

No, it is not recommended to take apart the tongs to fix them. This may damage the tongs and could potentially make them unusable. It is best to follow the boiling water method or contact Pampered Chef for replacement options.

5. What if the tongs are still twisted after using the boiling water method?

If the tongs are still twisted after using the boiling water method, you may need to repeat the process multiple times or consider replacing them. If the tongs are still under warranty, you can also contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or repair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedkel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Butterfly15