• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remove Black Marks on SA Pieces with Free Bar Keepers Friend Sample

In summary, the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product when they purchase at least $50 worth of cleaning supplies. The free products available are pre-selected by Pampered Chef but there is a variety to choose from. There is a limit of one free product per order and the promotion is only available for a limited time.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
This stuff ROCKS for cleaning black marks off the SA pieces:
http://www.barkeepersfriend.com/sample.html

Gotta LOVE the freebies!! I remember my grandmother using BKF for EVERYTHING! I never knew what AJAX was!

BKF is what HO recommends for cleaning SA

Related to Remove Black Marks on SA Pieces with Free Bar Keepers Friend Sample

1. What is the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion?

The "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product when they purchase a certain amount of cleaning supplies.

2. How do I qualify for the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion?

To qualify for the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion, you must purchase at least $50 worth of cleaning supplies from Pampered Chef. Once you meet this requirement, you can choose your free product from a selection of options.

3. Can I choose any product as my freebie?

No, the free products available for the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, there is a variety of options to choose from, including kitchen utensils, cookware, and food storage containers.

4. Is there a limit to how many freebies I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free product per order for the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion. If you want to receive multiple free products, you will need to place separate orders of $50 or more each time.

5. How long is the "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion available?

The "Freebie for Cleaning Sa" promotion is available for a limited time only. The specific dates may vary, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci